Yes

The note said Hey boo, when you see this come to the backyard. Love Cassie 

I looked at it for a second then I went to the back yard. When I got out there it was decorated like this.

Then the sway boys started handing me roses then Taylor, Nate, and Kelianne

Then the sway boys started handing me roses then Taylor, Nate, and Kelianne. Followed by Cassie and Pyper. I was looking at them with a little confused look. Next thing you know i see Quinton with another rose. 

He handed it to me and said. "Rachel I know that we still don't know each other fully yet but i still could not wait to ask you this question. " By now my eyes were watering. "Rachel Johnson will you be my Girlfriend?" I looked at him for a second then said "Yes I will. " Now the tears were coming out. He practically ran to me and hugged me. 

When we let go Cassie came running up to me squealing. She gave me a big hug then my dad came up to me and gave me a hug. Next thing I know Bryce came up to me with a camera.

"So Rachel how do you feel right now?" He asked. "I feel happy, excited, glad. A lot of good emotions right now." I said then he walked to Quinton. 

We were all talking for a while then my phone started to ring. Justin. I answered and he said. "Hey, so look we are moving into a new house and I just wanted to let y'all know so when you get back you can come and see it." "Oh ok, I will tell the guys. Also um I have something to tell you guys," I said. "And what's that." Jeffrey said  "Well Quinton just asked me out!" They both started cheering. Then they said that they have to go so I hung up and we all got in the car. 

We got to the restaurant and when we sat down some people came up to the guys and asked for pictures. No one really asked for a picture with me but I was glad, to be honest. We all ate then we headed back to the house. We got back and I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. I did however manage to steal one of my dads hoodies. I went downstairs to get a glass of water and say goodbye to Cassie. When she left my dad looked at me. "What?" I said. "First of all that's my hoodie and second of all I'm really happy for you." He said. "First of all don't leave your hoodie unattended or where i cane reach and second thank you." He let out a little chuckle then walked away.

 I went to the kitchen and saw that Bryce was on live with Josh and Quinton. I ran and jumped on Quintons back. "Hello people." I said and got off Quintons back. I looked at the comments and a lot of people were shipping me and Quinton. I think Quinton say too because he looked at me and said. "Well, I guess that a lot of people want us together. So is it okay with you if i tell them?" "Of course it is." I say with a smile and he looks at the camera and says. "So i see that a lot of people would like to see me and Rachel together. Well, we are together." He said with a smile. I looked at the comments and most of them were saying congrats some other creators were happy but one caught my eye. Someone said 'What what about Cynthia.' I read that then my phone lit up I looked at it it was a DM from Cynthia. It read 

Hey Rachel I'm really happy for you and Quinton just wanted to let you know that i don't hate you or anything. 

Hey, Cynthia thank, and I would love you to meet you when I get back to LA.

After that, I said bye to the live and said goodnight to everyone and went to my room. I watched some Youtube and fell asleep.