Happy Birthday, pt.2

"Ooo someone's blushing." I said which made her blush even more. "Anyway, let's go have fun." Charli said. We walked back over to the pool and i went and hung out with Tony, Nick, And Ondreaz. "Sup bitches." I said "Sup fucker." Tony said. "so hows my favorite couple?" i asked. "Were good. do you want to make some Tik Toks with us?" Nick asked " sure." we did this one 

(the second one)

We posted that on my account. After that we just sat and talked for awhile. Once the sun had setted i was pulled away by Charli, Larray, and Dixie. 

We got to the kitchen and Charli said " So would you be mad at me if i said that i may have a crush on one of your brothers?" "Wait you have a crush on one of my brothers?" I said kinda shocked. Why? Well my brothers are not the 'attractive' kind. "Yea... are you mad?" she sounded worried. "No I'm not mad someone finally has interest in them!" i said excitedly. They all laughed. 

"Ok but the real question is who?" I asked intrigued. "Well...Jeffrey..."She said. "Wait no way. YES BITCH."  i yelled a little too loud becuse the next thing i know thomas comes running in with his camera. "What happened." "nothing that you should know about." I said and pushed him away. When i came back Larray was laughing. 

After awhile she came up with a plan to tell him. My phone stared to ring so i looked at it. It was Kio. I picked it up and immediately I was being yelled at by him. "Kio shut the fuck up, calm your tits, and start over." i said not wanting to be yelled at. "Where the fuck are you!" He sounded pissed off. "At the Hype House..." I said. " Why are you there." " I was invited to stay the night so i am." "You need to come back NOW." he said angry. "Why my dad knows im here, im with my mom, and im with my friends." I was starting to get pissed off by him. "whatever your birthday is tommorow and i thought that you would want to spend it with us." "Bitch i am i will be home early. But i also wanted to hang out with my friend now goodbye." i said and hung up. 

I turned around and saw Darianka and Olivia. They were just staring at me. "Can i help you?" I asked them. "Why were you talking to my boyfriend like that." Olivia said like a bitch. "Umm becuse he was on my nerves and he lives at my house." I responded. They both just rolled here eyes and walked away.

I went back out side and hung out with everyone. After a couple hours we all went to bed. I slept in Tony and Ondreaz's room. 

The next morning i woke up at 9:00 and i looked around the room and both boys were asleep. so i just got up and went to see if anyone was up. When i got to the kitchen i saw the Thomas and mia were up. I said goodbye and went back to my house. When i got back i saw a bunch of white claw cans on the floor. "Oh my god why dont they pick up after themself." i said as i was picking up the house. After about an hour of picking up i went back upstairs to got ready for the day.

 After about an hour of picking up i went back upstairs to got ready for the day