Ight here we go again

Noah drove us to a drive-in movie. As we waited for it to start we talked and got some snacks. We somehow got on the topic of One Direction. "Wait so you have not heard a single One Direction song?" I asked in complete shock. "Yes. They never looked good to me." He said. "So now I have to culture you on One Direction now." I said with a smile. "I guess you do." He said smiling. After that, the movie started. 

After the movie, we went back to the house. As we walked inside we got met with an angry Josh on the phone. "No, I don't care about that." Is all I could hear as I slipped away. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. I took that to my room and turned on music as I ate. After about 30 minutes of dancing, I got a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Kio. Crying. "What's wrong." I asked. He just came and laid on my bed. "Kio what's wrong." I asked again. "Why? It's like I'm invisible." He cried. "What do you mean?" "You. You are what I mean." He looked at me when he said this with eyes that could see right through me. "Kio. You are with Olivia. What about me is so spectacular? I'm nothing compared to her." "See that is what I mean. You don't know how beautiful you are. How talented or how you don't think you are better than everyone. What I'm trying to say is that you are you and I love that." "You don't know me, Kio. You know a fraction of me. That's what you like, not me. Plus you have a girlfriend." "Fine, I will leave then. Good night." Before I could answer he was gone.

In the morning I was woken up by Charli jumping on my bed. "Girl get up were going shopping." She said as she was getting off my bed. "Ok, whatever. What time is it?" I asked. "8:30." "It's too early for this shit." I said. Just then I was pulled off my bed. "Ow." I screamed. I opened my eyes and saw Charli giggling. "Get up then, also I have your outfit picked out." "Alright, alright. I'm up." I said in defeat. I got up and got ready.

After I got ready I went downstairs and saw all the sway boys

After I got ready I went downstairs and saw all the sway boys. I said bye to everyone except Quinton. Me and Charli walked out and got into my car. when we got in Charli wanted to make a TikTok.

After that, I drove to the mall. We stopped at a bunch of stores and met some fans. When we were done we went to Dunkin then went to the Hype House.  We got stopped by what I found out as the Hollywood Fix guy. Again. "Hey, Rachel how are you." He asked. "I'm getting better." I said with a tiny smile. "Great. So the fans want to know are you and Noah dating?' He asked practically shoving the camera in my face. "No, we're not, just getting to know each other." I said slightly uncomfortable. Next thing I know I hear Alex. Thank the Lord. "Hey, Alex how's it going man." The Hollywood Fix guy said and walked off. Me and Charli ran inside the house and saw Justin and Jeffrey fighting.

 "You can't just steal my shit dude." Jeffrey said. "I wasn't me." Justin said. Then I heard Ondrea. "Both of you shut up for one. Now, what is going on." He said. "Justin stole my fucking clothes." Jeffrey said. "I did no such thing are you dumb." Justin said. I walked in and said. "Both of yall are very dumb. Jeffrey you think Justin stole your clothes, and Justin claims not to. What if I told you who did." They all looked at me and Justin said. "Thank you. go on." "Charli stole your clothes." I said. I walked off to the balcony and saw something which I never want to see ever again. I ran back inside and got back in my car and left. 

I arrived at the place where I never thought I would be.

Hello, lovelies. Sorry, I went MIA for some time but I'm back and will be uploading every other weekend. Also, where do you think she will end up? Also, I need ideas because my pea-sized brain is stupid. Anyway have a great night, morning, afternoon, or whatever time it is for you. I love you all the Thank you for 9.5k reads!!! ❤️😘 yall are the best.