Part 12

Oli is too wasted by the end of the night to drive himself home so Jerry literally has to carry him to his car. The other lads have gone home with their own rides leaving the four friends alone. 

"Need a ride home, Lexi?" Jerry asks. 

"I can drive you." Niall quickly mentions and she nods. 

"Sure. If it's not too much to-" 

"Of course not. I asked you to come in the first place." He reminds everyone. 

Jerry lets out a hum as he shoves Oli's body in the backseat. "Well, enjoy the rest of the night then you two. I hope to see you again, Lexi." He smiles and soon he drives off. 

The two walks to Niall's car quietly, mostly because Niall's still pissed about the fact that he didn't get to spend as much time alone with Lexi even though that was the whole point of inviting her tonight. 

She senses his irritation and nudges him slightly. "Tonight was fun." She tells him.

He shrugs. "It was okay. Same old, same old." He sighs. 

She shoves her hands deep in her pockets fishing out her phone before gasping. 

"What?" He asks. 

"It's four!" She laughs. "Good times really do went by too fast." She says and he hums rolling his eyes. 

She lets out a sigh as they continue to walk to his car. 

"Hey," She calls before they enter his Rover. "Wanna do something else?" She asks him grinning.

He scrunches his eyebrows. "Like what? It's four." He reminds her and she laughs, shaking her head and getting in the car. 

"Just drive home. I'll show you." She instructs. 

He hesitates for a second. He can feel himself a little bit lightheaded from the drink and also because it's 4 am and he's dead beat tired. All he wants to do now is to go home, take a really hot bath, and sleep in his way too large bed until he wakes up whenever.

But his blood's start pumping fast again and his adrenaline rise at the thought of going somewhere with her alone, whatever it is that she has in mind. He did get sidelined the whole night because everyone was so obsessed with Lexi. He lets out a sigh before nodding, deciding to go with his instinct and see what she has in mind.