Part 45

"I'll wait for you." He says.
She moves her head to face him.
"I'll wait for you, if you'll wait for me." He tells her.
She turns her head back to the stars. "We'll be waiting for each other forever for just one short moment together." She sighs. "I don't know if I want that kind of life-"
"But it won't be forever. We're not gonna be busy forever-"
"So we'll just spend our youth waiting for each other in hopes that in the future we might become forever?"
He looks at her, moving his hand to caress her hair. "I'll wait for you forever." He tells her.
She looks at him and sighs not knowing what to say. He tucks her hair. "Just kiss me you fool." He mutters.
She moves closer to him and presses her lips to him. They both suck in a deep breath, as if finally, they can inhale after a while of holding their breath.
"I love you." He mumbles in her lips.
She doesn't reply, just lifts herself off the ground and climb on top of him. He sits up too, his strong arms wraps around her waist to balance her on him.
A small sigh escapes her lips as she tries to catch her breath. He places his hands on her neck pulling her back into the kiss closer and closer. She can feel the dirt scrapping against her satin sleep robe, and as soon as her brain signals her body how disgusting that is, Niall's soft lips finds their way to her naked shoulder making her forget everything else.
Her fingers are tangled in his dark hair and his fingers play with her robe string already fallen down shoulder.
"Wait," She groans throwing her head back as he works his way down her neck.
Niall lets out a hum continuing to kiss her delicate skin.
"Stop," She sighs squeezing his broad shoulder.
Niall places one last kiss behind her ear before backing away, his hands still comfortably placed on her back. They both take a few deep breaths to calm themselves, resting their foreheads on each other. He sighs softly caressing her cheek as her fingers circles on the back of his neck.
He nudges her face with his nose to get her to look to him. "I love you." He tells her.
Lexi nods, leaning in to softly kiss him again. He holds her lower lips between his teeth as she pulls away. "I love you too."