Part 16

Lexi sits on a chinese restaurant on campus with her housemate Lauren. There is always little people in the restaurant, which the two women very much like. 

"Enjoy this peace while it last." Lauren chuckles making her sighs. 

"Are you still paranoid on Niall's fans freaking out when they see the-" 

"I'm not paranoid. I know for a fact that they will freak out. And you'd probably be really popular around uni, and I'm not sure if it's in a good way." She defends herself. 

Lexi lets out a dismissing hum. "Every kind of popular is a good kind of popular." 

"Nuh uh!" Lauren rolls her eyes. 

Lexi sighs resting her head on the table, two hours of sleep really isn't doing her any help. She's more tired now that she's slept than before when she was with Niall. 

Lauren taps her with the end of her chopsticks earning an irritated groan. "Why are you so tired? When did you sleep?" She asks. 

"Six." She mumbles. "Maybe seven." She sighs. 

"Why?" Lauren asks kinda already know the answer. 

"Preparing for another audition." She lies smoothly. 

"I knew it!" Her friend lets out expecting that answer. 

Lexi blows her hair off her face with her face still flat on the table. She doesn't know why she doesn't just tell Lauren about last night. In her head she thinks that Niall was kinda drunk, she got along with his friends so well, and maybe mother nature set the scene perfectly allowing what happened last night to happen. But it's not like they never kissed before and every time they did, it meant nothing. Last night was probably the same, and there would probably no follow ups after that.