Chapter 2

I did not sleep at all that night. I couldn't my fear overtook my body as I knew I wouldn't survive the next day. Alpha Valerio is known to be the most feared Alpha in the world. He spares no lives and is a monster. People say he attack packs for no reason just to have his ego boosted and power intensified.

I wish my mother did not dump me in the middle of the forest while I was drugged! I would have never set foot onto this territory if I could've actually seen and know where I was walking. I know she did it out of good heart, but I can't forgive her for this, she has sent her only daughter away to her own death.

These thought's kept swirling around my mind until I heard to cellar door open. I was scared as I didn't want my life to be over, I was only 21. My hands were trembling as I felt the footsteps coming closer and closer towards the cell, I was in.

"Get up girl, I am here to take you to the Alpha" said a familiar voice to me, I think it was one of the men from last night, but I did not know which one. All of a sudden, my cell door opened, I was grabbed at my forearm and pushed toward the entrance of the cellar. I fell on my knees as I had lost my balance from being dragged and in the process, I had scraped the side of my leg on one the gravel outside the cellar. The man dragged me up to my feet and huffed at me. I mustered up all the courage I had and asked the man

"What is going to happen to me?"

"Oh, so she finally speaks" the man said back to me "the Alpha does not like trespassers, therefore you probably won't see the sunset tonight. Haven't you been taught the Alpha does not tolerate rouges like you" he sneered at me. The way he called me a rouge made me angry, so I decided to stand up for myself as I need to protect myself from people mistaking me for what I am.

"Excuse me but I am not a rouge! I have never killed anyone in my life, my eyes are not red when I shift, and I have never and will never attack another pack. I am a lone wolf who's packed was ripped away from her as a child and have lived secluded ever since"

"You're a rouge girl. You have crossed a border, therefore, making you a rouge. So, shut up I'm sick of you whining voice" he snarled at me. You could feel the anger and power coming off this man meaning he must have a high rank within the pack. We carried on walking into the packhouse and up many stairs until we reached a large oak door.

My wolf started to become excited within me and she was becoming restless in my head, I could not make out the words she was saying as the drug my mother gave me must still be in effect. The man knocked on the door and a booming voice returned with

"Enter Rouge" With that sentence the man opened the door and pushed me in. I fell to my knees in front of the Alpha. I kept my head lowered and stayed on my knees, to show respect to him. I heard the Alpha walking closer and closer towards me until I smelt a resonating pinecone scent and it smelt divine. The Alpha stopped in front of me and spoke.

"Look at me Rouge" as he said this, I slowly lifted my head and looked at the Alpha and what happened was not something I was expecting. As I looked into his eyes my wolf muttered one clear words 'MATE'. The Alpha said nothing to me apart from glare at me. I could tell he was angry, but I didn't know why.

"So, you're the mate that I do not want?" as he said these words my whole world fell apart. My tears were kept at bay as I learned to be strong over these years of living without my father. "What is your name little wolf" he sneered at me.

"Ava" I said with a strong voice to the Alpha.

"Well Ava, as you can see, I am fine without a mate, however, I cannot just kill you as it will kill my wolf. He wants to be with you, but I do not. I don't want the burden of having a mate and the loss that comes with it"

"Well it's a good thing that I would never accept you as a mate, you're a monster" I said back to him.

"Oh princess, you think I'm a monster" he said while laughing "Little wolf you haven't seen my monstrous side yet, but you will and I will have you begging for the mercy that you should've been begging for now" he said back with a smirk on his face.

"Leon take her back to the cells and tied her up the chair in the room with laced wolfsbane rope" as he said this my whole world collapsed. All I ever wanted to do was find a mate to have a life with and pups of my own like my father would've wanted. My moon goddess did you have to pair me with this man.

Leon the man that took me from my cell started to drag me back to my cell not before I gave the Alpha a glare.

"Actually, whip her 5 times with the silver flogger before tying her up. I know you will enjoy that Leon"

"Yes Alpha" Leon replied back with a smile.

Nothing prepared me for the pain and screams I had to endure next. But I know I would never accept this Alpha as my mate. He is a monster.