Chapter 4

Thomas POV

"We should get going" Y/N tells her friend Summer who's talking to Dylan

 "Here we can walk you out" I say to Y/N with a smile 

"Oh no were fine" Y/N says looking to Summer who has a different opinion

"Well they're going the same way Y/N" Summer says with a pleading expression

"Yeah alright let's go" Y/N replies

So we all walk together towards the exit, Before they can open the doors I look to my right and see a sign that says 'ARCADE' and points to a door. "Hey wait, Look" I say as they all stop and turn, "Follow me" I say with a grin.

"Ok, where are we going" Y/N asks confused as they all walk behind me,

I point up to the sign and open the door revealing a bright room filled with arcade machines and various other games. "Thomas I don't know it's late and we have work tomorrow" Y/N says with a torn look on her face. Dylan walks right past into the room "Awesome" he exclaims, With Summer following close behind. 

"Alright fine" Y/N says since we were all already inside, She walks up to me and we go to buy some tickets. 

Y/N POV

After playing some games and having the sweet victory of beating Thomas we were both sat at a table waiting for the nachos we ordered, "See that wasn't so bad was it?" Thomas says laughing 

"Yeah I guess it was alright" I reply sarcastically "They look like they're having fun, Eh?"I say to Thomas pointing over at Dylan who was handing a stuffed animal he won to Summer.

"Definitely" he said smirking, Just then a waitress came over and placed down our food. I being 'a hungry nacho lover' immediately started eating and getting out money to pay, "Oh, don't worry love I got it" Thomas said paying. 'Wait a second, Did he just call me love?' I thought confused. 

Thomas paused realizing what he'd said and turned away to hide the fact that he was blushing, *Ahem* I cleared my throat as we sat in a awkward silence. Luckily Summer and Dylan walked over and started to eat.

-------------------------Time Skip-------------------------

Once our food was gone we stood grabbing our bags and pushing the chairs back to the table, Dylan ran ahead to get the door for Summer which earned a simultaneous "Awwww" from Thomas and I. Walking out the door and towards my car I thanked the guys for a fun night and got into my jeep,  Summer started to walk back to her house when Dylan stopped her "Hey let me give you a ride, it's pretty cold out now." Agreeing right away Summer got into his car and they drove off. 

Waving bye to Thomas I headed home too, 'I wonder why Thomas called me love' I thought 'probably just an accident anyway'. Soon I turned off the jeep having arrived home and walked into my apartment. Changing into some pajamas I flopped down on my bed thinking about all that had happened, In one day Summer and I met Thomas Brodie-Sangster AND Dylan O'Brien then proceeded to "hang out" with them. 'WOW' was my only thought as I set my alarm for tomorrow and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

My alarm went off waking me from my dreams, Quickly shutting it off I grabbed my phone to message Summer but saw there was already one from her

Y/N     Summer

OMG did that all actually happen!!!