Chapter 5

Thomas POV

After hearing the wonderful news Lotus had and making plans to drop by at her brother's house later I grabbed the iced coffee Y/N had gotten for me and walked over to where she was standing with Summer. "Thanks again for this coffee Y/N, I needed the caffeine," I said chuckling 

"Yeah, No problem." She replied, Not smiling or even bothering to look up at me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned

"I'm fine," she said but it was obvious that she wasn't. Not wanting to annoy her further I walked away and sat down waiting for everyone to begin. 

Y/N POV

I could tell that Thomas was confused by my attitude but I didn't want to tell him the reason why I was acting strange, 'He would definitely think I'm weird for being sad that he was dating someone.  And he would probably ask why it made me sad and then I would have to say how I feel about him!'

Summer looked over at me weirdly, "Did I say that out loud?" I asked my eyes widening in embarrassment.

"Say what out loud?" Summer asked confused, 'Oh thank goodness' I thought and replied  "Nothing, Nevermind".

After a while, everything had been set up and Thomas walked over so we could begin taking pictures. A huge wall of flowers had been set up as a backdrop behind him and his blue shirt matched perfectly with it, Grabbing my camera I started instructing him on what expressions to make and what poses to do as I snapped photos from various angles. Suddenly a phone began to ring, "Thomas it's for you" Lotus said handing the phone to him. 

"Hello?" I hear Thomas say after putting the phone to his ear, "Hey Dylan, What's up?" he asks walking away to talk in private. After a few minutes he returned "Ok I'll see you later then, bye" he said ending the call. 

Everyone decided to end early since we had got all the pictures we needed, As Summer and I were discussing where to go for some food Thomas walked up and stood beside us, "Dylan and I are going out to subway for lunch, Care to join us?" he asked smiling

"I'm not sure I should be ge-" 

"Of course we'll come that sounds great," Summer said excitedly cutting me off.

"Ok fine, I assume Lotus will be there too?" I say sighing  

"No she's going to visit her brother this afternoon, Why would you think she was coming?" Thomas asks sounding slightly confused

"Oh, no reason" I replied shaking my head 

"Ok meet us there around 1:00, See you both then," he says with a warm smile turning to walk away.

'Great, Now I have plans with someone who I like... Who doesn't feel the same AND has a girlfriend' I thought annoyed but the smile on Summer's face cheered me up. She must've been really looking forward to it. 

Summer POV

"Hurry up it's already 12:30!" Y/N said knocking loudly on my bedroom door 

"Ok, just a minute" I replied looking at my outfit in the mirror, I had put on some jean shorts and a white tank top since it was a warm day, grabbing a shawl in case it got cold and two old flower crowns Y/N and I made last year, I walked out of my room. Placing one of the flower crowns on my head I put the other on Y/N's and we made our way down the stairs, "Hey, Look we match" Y/N said laughing and pointing to our clothes.

 Placing one of the flower crowns on my head I put the other on Y/N's and we made our way down the stairs, "Hey, Look we match" Y/N said laughing and pointing to our clothes