T W E L V E

"There's no way I'll cancel the tour. I'll drag my pregnant body up on that stage until I pop." Stefani crossed her arms in front of her chest as best as she could, with a stern look on her face.

Bobby groaned and rubbed over his face. Bradley just chuckled. He'd seen that reaction from her coming. He knew she wouldn't just cancel the tour without a fight, it's who she was. "Listen, we let you Tour for much longer than we wanted to and had to get new costumes and change choreographies left and right but you're how far along? Eight months?"

"Seven and a half." She mumbled. She knew she'd have to tone it down if she wanted this baby to be healthy and even though working out was supposedly good for her, non stop touring, no sleep and overworking herself weren't.

"That's basically eight months already. You're not getting the pregnancy treatment you need. Especially with your fibromyalgia. I will cancel the rest of this tour and you won't get a say in it, Gaga." Bobby finished.

She groaned and plopped down on the sofa, next to Bradley who awaited her with open arms that immediately wrapped themselves around her body. "I hate disappointing my fans. They'll be so upset." She sighed.

"How about we just postpone the tour? Their tickets won't go to waste and they can still come some other time." Bobby shrugged.

"I want you to reach out to everyone and see if they payed for flights and hotels already and give them their money back. I don't want anyone to struggle because of me." She said.

"That's not-" Bobby rolled his eyes.

"Do it or I'll give birth on stage!" She warned him and Bobby chuckled.

"Okay. I'll do everything I can. I'll leave you two alone now. Get some rest, kid." He smiled at the couple and then left their home.

Bradley found her pouting lips and pressed a kiss on them, immediately making her smile again. "Even if you ended up giving birth on stage I'd still hold your hand." He joked.

Stefani giggled and kissed him again. "You're being silly again. I just hate being the cause of someone else's sadness. That's the last thing I want people to associate with my name or the memory of me."

Bradley nodded and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I know." He grabbed her hands and helped her up. "But it's inevitable in this case."

She sighed and let him guide her to their master bathroom. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Bradley chuckled and tugged on her shirt. "We're going to take a long, hot bath now so you can relax. You're tensing up again and I hate seeing you like that, baby." He helped her out of the shirt and turned on the faucet of their large tub.

"You always know what I need, huh?"

••••

"This is probably the nicest feeling on earth." She moaned throwing her head back against Bradley's chest.

He was gently kneading her shoulders, his thumbs circling on her tense muscles to relieve some of her tension. "I love you." He whispered into her ear, watching the goosebumps form on her soft skin.

No matter how many times he said it to her, it still felt like the first time every single time. There was nothing that sounded as good to her as his voice telling her he loved her. Nothing. "I love you too." She turned her head a little and smiled when she caught him already smiling at her. Their eyes locked and even though the day had been tough, her mind was racing and she was in pain, she felt content in this moment with the man she loved.

Bradley found her hands on her stomach and he grabbed one of them, intertwining their fingers. "Good. Imagine how incredibly awkward it would've been if you didn't?" He joked, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"I don't think there's anyone out there that doesn't love you." She shrugged. "You're amazing, Bradley."

Bradley's free hand traveled down her hip and he made his way between her legs, earning a soft moan from her in return. "Say that again, baby." He pressed a kiss onto her neck.

"You're amazing." She barely got out while he worked on her bundle of nerves. Her legs fell open for him and she relaxed against his chest, her eyes shut in pleasure and quiet moans echoing through the bathroom. She tightly grabbed the sides of the bathtub when she came and let out a long breath and then slid further down the water.

Bradley rubbed the inside of her thigh with his fingers and let her come down from her high while he placed kisses on her upper back, smiling. "You're equally as amazing."

Hey! It's been way too long but I'm on writers block at the moment and incredibly busy! I think the next chapter might be the last one for this book as well :( I'm sorry! I hope you still enjoyed it nevertheless and maybe there'll be a third book in the future? We never know! I am working on something new for you guys already as well so don't worry! I won't just stop writing haha, it's just going a little slow right now!