5

After exchanging messed up messages, I tried to talk to Jô every day. But our routine was very busy. I did photos, fashion show, commercials, and she engaged in a new project, a movie called 'Moxie', she moved to Los Angeles and became even more distant...

I was invited to a fashion show in Milan days after arriving in London, from a brand called Salvatore Ferragamo, I went with Mercy, my younger sister, beautiful by the way, and one of my best friends, Evan Mock. You know, that friend who does everything with you, without thinking twice, it was him, Evan does a little bit of everything, draws, paints and he skateboards like those professional guys. He already met Jô at an event we did together, but unlike that time, nothing had happened between us, and today, I am completely trapped by those blue eyes and that mouth she has, not to mention everything else. JEEZ, I think I'm going crazy...

The fashion show was very good, I met Dylan Sprouse there, we talked about the shootings of the second movie, where we approach, I already knew him from others fashion shows we did, he is a very nice guy, and he knew how to interpret Trevor, the real Fucking Trevor, who tries to stay with Tessa the whole movie, but I was the lucky one again!

We greeted each other, talked about the fashion show, how happy we were with the shootings of After 2, commented on future projects, and then came the subject that I knew he would want to know:

"And Jô, did you talk to her?"

"OWW man, we try to talk to each other every day, but we are pretty busy..."

Dylan knew about us, by accident saw us to making out behind the production tent, where it was our secret place, after that he was never the same, he lived with a smile from the corner of his mouth, staring at us, as if to say "OHH, I know your secret!"

We agreed to go out one day, have a drink, maybe when we were all together again to see the movie or go to a party they agreed.

The next day, we toured Milan, Evan, my sister, my agent and close friend Jamie and Paul Andrew, the director of Ferragamo. We saw beautiful places, restaurants, landscapes, everything, we drank, we smoked, we enjoyed a lot together. We went to the hotel where there were many fans waiting for me to take a picture, I made a point of going with them... And so my days in Milan ended.

Returning home, I was looking at Instagram and many things from After 2 were being leaked. Which makes me feel bad, because I know how sad Anna feels when she see some information about the movie leaked... I also saw something that moved me inside, and I haven't felt it in a while, something like that, Jô going out with her friends??? There was a picture of her in a bar with several people, and a video of someone on a mechanical bull... My breathing quickens, my blood goes up...

"Hey, you go out with the guys too..." A little voice in my head tried to improve the situation... And I know I'm wrong, she is not mine... But I miss her so much... Yeah... I need to drink!