32

Minutes later Jô comes out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but panties and a pink bra, with the pig's ears of her costume still on her head. I was lying in bed fiddling with my cell phone, trying not to imagine her as hot as she is, on top of me, kissing every part of my body.

"So... I will go..."

"Fine!"

She looks at me and picks up the costume from the floor, walks to the door with no clothes on. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, pretending with my cell phone, hoping she doesn't notice...

"Thank you for letting me use your bathroom..."

"Whenever you want..." If you want to use me! I'm here too! Control yourself Hero, you're still winning. She opens the door and I can't hold myself:

"Hey, are you going to your room like that?"

"I will... I was waiting for you to speak or do something to prevent me from leaving but..."

"Do you want to stay? I always think you want to get away from me Jô!"

"Me? Why would I run from you?"

"Because you always do that!"

"I'm sorry Hero, I don't know how to express my feelings as well as you do!"

"I don't know either Jô! But the difference is that I try!"

"Me too!" She keeps looking at me. I get up from the bed, without taking my eyes off her.

"Do you know Hero..."

"What?"

I get closer, she breathes, closes her eyes and says:

"This is ridiculous!" She turns to leave the room, the costume still in her hands, but I stop her, I put one arm to hold the door and the other in her hair, she turns around and the clothes fall to the floor again, still wearing the pig ears. I look at her and she does the same.

"I want you, Jô!"

"I want you, Hero."

I kiss her, and she responds by holding my head, I hold her ass, and throwing her legs around my body. Without stopping kissing on the way to the bed, she kisses my neck and I can't help but groan. I throw her on the bed and climb on top of her, kiss her neck and feel her breathing even faster and stronger, she kisses me, running her hand all over my body, our bodies were glued together, I feel her breasts and her skin without clothes, I go down kissing her whole body, I realize that she joined her parts with mine, pulling me closer, she was crazy for me, as well as me for her. Two fools missing each other, too proud to admit.

"Hero, I want you!"

I take off her bra, and kiss her whole chest, secure with my teeth, without any strength, I just wanted to hear she moans my name again, I go down further, take off her panties and kiss her, she was already wet, she laughed while I licked her, put two fingers on her, and felt like she was desperate for me to get on and test all possible positions on the hotel bed.

She sits and pulls me, laying me on the bed, Jô climbs on me, throws the pig ears away, and begins to roll fast, kissing me, I feel her tongue in my mouth, on my neck, chest, abdomen, the lower she went down more excited I got. She takes off my shorts, holds on to my dick, looks at me, she was hotter than usual:

"I want you, Jô." She puts on in her mouth.

Every time she went down and up with her head, I wanted her more, I held her hair to help her tuck it deeper, she takes it out of her mouth and makes the movement with her hands that I never felt with anyone else besides her, she knew the exact point of making me even more excited:

"If you don't stop this, the game will end too soon Jô..." I pull her to me and she goes up again, I take the condom inside the drawer next to the bed, I put it while I feel her tongue close to my ear, and I can't stand it, I put my cock inside her at once, and I hear an internal squeak from her. She rides on me over and over again, faster with each descent, lay on my chest to catch her breath, I kiss her, we switch places, I take every little bit of her, my tongue travels across her hot body, we switch positions several times. We sat down, she with her legs wrapped around me, hugging me, pulling her even closer to me, and we continued to give ourselves pleasure until we came, we missed it so much, it was visible that one wanted the other.

I held her legs hugged to my body, kissed her neck, still inside her, we were tired, exhausted after what we did, we were catching our breath:

"I've lost."

"Lost what?"

"I thought I would be able to ignore you when you left the bathroom..."

"You know I always beat you at games..." She laughs.

"Yeah... We are really competitive!" We both laughed and finally had her with me in another moment of this madness that we were experiencing... Together!