CHAPTER ELEVEN

u guys are so sweet i love this book too i'll make sure to update it as much as I can

***

"Jungkook", Taehyung hold the younger back when he was about to open the front door of his house, looking at the boy anxiously. Jungkook turned, curiously eyeing the older, "Taehyung?", he asked lowly. They had to keep the tone down or else they'd wake his mother up.
"I-", Taehyung whispered, eyes focusing on the ground to his feet. Had he ever felt this awkward before? Probably not.

He moved from one feet to another, unsure what to say.
"What?", Jungkook smiled a little, brushing along his arm. "You brought me home safe, you can go home now if you want to back out."

Taehyung instantly shook his head, "I-"
"Taehyung, you're 18 years old. Speak your mind or just shut up, go inside with me and stick your dick up my ass", he grinned and Taehyung lost every grasp of reality, eyes going wide.

"I-"

"I'm kidding", Jungkook softly boxed the older's arm, "We'll play video games, dude. I don't want a straight dude's dick up my butt", he giggled and then turned the key and let the older in.
Taehyung's cheeks were heated, reddened and he had no idea how to act. Somehow he had this weird feeling down his guts since Jungkook told him that they weren't gonna fuck.

Did he expect that?
Taehyung seriously questioned his mind at this point, why would he even think that? And what on earth meant this disappointed feeling that got over him when he realized that this wasn't going to happen.

"Good evening", a woman's voice made both boys look up who were walking through the dark, on their way up to Jungkook's room.
"Oh shit-", Kook squeaked out when he saw his mother standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter while sipping on a glass of water. "Just on time", she said and didn't say anything further even though she just caught her son sneaking a boy inside the house.

"Of course", Jungkook smiled innocent, "I'm a good boy, y'know."
Ugh, that made Taehyung's dick move a little.

His mother laughed, "Have fun, just not too much, alright?", she reminded them and hoped that Jungkook knew about condoms and all that stuff. "Mhm", Kook smirked and grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him upstairs.
Taehyung followed him, completely embarrassed by the whole situation, "God, what will your mother think of us now-", he uttered to himself.

"Who cares?", Jungkook giggled and shut the door behind them, locking it. Just in case.
He learned from that dress-accident.

"I care", Taehyung admitted.
"Why tho?", Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, "Wanna make a good impression on her?"

Taehyung didn't say a word, he just stared at the younger. How could he always be that cocky and cute at the same time, it was a true mystery to the older.
"You only need to worry if you want to make me your boyfriend one day, then maybe my Mom would mind if you fuck me before we're even dating-"

His throat went dry and Taehyung's head started hurting from all those thoughts that kept confusing him, "I thought we weren't going to fuck", he whined, sitting down on Jungkook's bed.
"I mean, if you want it so bad we can do it", Jungkook teased and sat down next to him, putting his hand on the older's thigh.

"N-no", Taehyung let out, gritting his teeth at the younger's touch. It felt like electricity rushing through his veins when the boy's hand made it's way up the older's thigh, resting close to his middle. "Jungkook", he whined out, forcing himself to look anywhere but Jungkook. His view landed on Jungkook's collection of Avengers figures, a huge part of those being Iron Man. "Marvel fan?", he asked, trying to distract Jungkook from what he was doing with his hand. "Yes", Kook smiled, his heart dwelling up because Taehyung actually looked around his room and seemed to care about more than just his body.