CHAPTER THIRTEEN

as promised, a double update <3
this is a really really soft chapter btw so get ready

***

"Have you ever thought about liking a boy?"

Taehyung broke the silence when he sat in front of the TV this evening, cuddled up next to his brother. Their parents were on another business trip again, as usually. Sometimes it felt as if the two of them didn't even have real parents because they were never around.

Jimin looked up, turned his head to his brother and tilted his head in confusion, "Nah-, why?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't know", he said in a small voice. "I think I'm attracted to a boy"

"Jungkook?", Jimin asked quietly, sighing a little. He was jealous of Taehyung, he got to hang out with Jungkook all the time lately while Jimin himself was stuck with Hoseok and the other guys. They were fun and all, but nothing compared to Jungkook. He missed those times were he was always cuddled up to Jungkook and just the thought of sharing him made him want to knock out everyone who tried to take him away.

Taehyung didn't reply, he just looked down on his lap shyly, fiddling around with his fingers.

"You hang out a lot with him lately", Jimin mumbled.

"I-", Taehyung inhaled deeply, "I think he's cute?? I don't get it either, I thought I wasn't into boys I-"

Jimin chuckled bitterly, "Well. Lucky you, I'm pretty sure you could have him."
"You think so?", Taehyung asked in a small voice, "I feel like he deserves better than me."

"He does", Jimin shrugged, "You're horrible to people you have sex with. But he likes you back, so."

"Thing is", Taehyung said, trailing with his finger above the pillow he had in his arms, hugging it because he always needed something to hold. "Thing about Jungkook is, that I don't even necessarily want sex with him. I mean, yeah. Of course I want to sleep with him but-"

"But you want more than that?", Jimin asked surprised, now fully turning to his brother. He had never heard him saying anything like that before, usually he'd just say that he thought some bitch was hot and he wanted to fuck her.
There had never been a time where he said he don't needed to have sex with someone.

"Exactly", Taehyung admitted, "It's weird, isn't it? I feel like I want to hug him and just give him the world. This is so awkward to say but I never felt like this before. I want to know all the small things about him, I want to find out if he's a morning or a night person, read all the books he ever loved, I want to see him all the time and make him smile, have dinner with him and take him out on trips. I don't know, Jimin, this is so confusing but when I'm with him I just-, I-.. I don't know."

"Wait", Jimin gasped, "Are you falling in love with Jungkook!?"

Taehyung gulped, "N-no, I- I'm not gay. But then again, I think I am?? Or maybe it's just Jungkook. He's so mature and attractive and he knows what he wants and that makes him even hotter. But he's not just hot, he's beautiful inside out and-"

"Oh my god my asshole brother is in love with my best friend", Jimin held his breath and looked at his brother with big eyes. "Dude-"

"I don't know what to do." Taehyung rubbed his forehead, shutting his eyes because all this was so overwhelming. "We kissed last night-"

"You kissed him?!", Jimin squeaked out and he couldn't hide the jealousy swinging along his voice. God, why did he feel like that?

"Yeah and it was so much better than kissing a girl", Taehyung admitted, "Oh my god Jimin, I think I like your best friend!!"