Part 7

~ Snape Pov~ 

I walk into the great hall to see my three enemies of mine. Sirius black. Remus Lupin. The worst one of them all James Potter. He the reason i didn't get Lily. He was the one that bulled me. Lily use to hate him and look now they are married and have a son. I should have been me! And their son he just like his father. Never.Follows.The.Rules. I think the Potters pay so they won't be expelled. Potter never followed the rules and never got expelled. And now Harry not getting expelled! Sure he the chosen one and has to save the school. But what about the times he uses his freedom to break the rules for pranks. That to far. I think i was looking at them for to long because they noticed me. Will Potter notice. But he didn't care he just turned around and kept talking to his son. 

~ Harry Pov~

" Harry we got to go or we be late." She got up and grab her broom. 

" Can i finish my eggs." I said shoving eggs in my mouth. 

" Fine." She sit back down waiting for me. 

" Are you guys coming?" I ask my dad. 

" Are you kidding me Pj of course we go. " Said Sirius. 

Pj is the nickname Sirius gave me. It means Prongs Jr.I don't mind. Nether does my dad. But mum hates it. When i was a baby siruis taught me that was my name. So when ever i needed something i would say. " Pj hungry or pj sleepy." It would drive my mum mad.  

I finish my eggs and grab Ginny hand and we leave. My dad and his friends following.  Then we see Hermione crying. 

" Go on without me." Said Ginny 

" Ok." Said Remus looking worry. 

~ Ginny Pov~ 

I go and sit next to Hermione. 

" What wrong." I say while rubbing her back.

" I lost the baby." She said crying into my shoulder. 

" Hermione i feel so bad." I say. 

" Maybe it what was meant to happen maybe i wasn't meant to be a mom . " She said rubbing her eyes. 

We leave to go to the field and it looks like practices has already started. I get in my broom and fly to Harry. 

"  I'm so sorry hun i was just making Hermione feel better. " I say 

" It's fine." He said but he then spotted the stitch and went flying after it. He caught it and just watch other people practice with his dad. 

After Practice 

I go into the changing room to change and someone walks up to me. 

" Hey Gin." Dean Tomas said. That what Harry calls me not Dean. 

" What." I say annoyed.   

" I thought maybe you could go out with me sometime?" Said Dean grinning.

" No i have a boyfriend." I say rolling my eyes. 

" Who?" He said getting mad. 

" Harry," 

" WHAT DOES POTTER BOY HAVE THAT I DON'T SURE HE THE CHOSEN ONE BUT I BE BETTER FOR YOU." 

Harry heard that and started walking are way. With his family walking with him.Dean saw this and started walking away because he knew he had no chance fighting with Harry. 

" You ok." He said putting a arm around me. 

" Yeah i just hate Dean." I say giving him a smile that i was ok and we started walking to the castle. 

" I think we should get going. Bye Harry. bye Ginny. Say bye to Ron and Hermione for us." Said Remus checking his clock. 

We gave them hugs and they left. 

~ At Potter Cottage.~

Lily Pov. 

"Honey i'm home." Said James walking inside. 

" Hey sweetie." I kiss him.

" Good i guess." 

" What wrong." 

" You know that kid Dean Tomas." He said sitting on the counter. 

" Oh yeah he such a good boy." I say 

" Not for Ginny or Harry." he say grabbing an apple. 

" What did he do?" I say looking into his eyes. 

" He trying to get Ginny." He said biting the apple. 

" What do you mean." I say getting an apple for myself. 

" Will he asked out Ginny and she said no and he screamed at her saying he going to be better for her then Harry, but Harry heard this so we walked his way when he saw Harry he ran away because he knew he had no chance winning  fighting him. Oh and do you knew that Harry has ads. When he took his shirt off after practice we saw that his has muscles."   He sayed eating his apple. 

" Ok can we forces on Ginny and Harry not Harry muscles." I say rolling my eyes.  

" Anyway what you want to do today." He said finishing his apple. 

We went to hogmade and went for a walk. At the end of the day i wrote a letter to Harry like i always do and went to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm thinking about skipping to Christmas break  because it's kinda boring. But lt me know what you thing sorry for the late update i kinda going though a writer block and i need ideas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~