Part 32

~Ginny Pov~

I'm late it's been two days and the baby hasn't come yet. I went to the borrow since Harry at practice. I walk inside and sit on the couch holding my stomach. The twins are also there there. Harry almsot of of practice so he meeting me there.

" Hey sis." He says hugging me. 

" If i hear one more word come out of your mouth George i kill you." I say moving him over so i can have more room.

" I feel bad for Harry." Says Fred whispering. I hit him on the arm. 

" George will you be a sweetheart and message my feet." I say smiling at him. He look at me and sighs and starts messaging them. After a few minutes Harry comes in . 

" Hey sweetie." He says kissing me. 

" Hey." I say kissing him back. 

" Oh so your nice to him." Says Fred.I was about to say something but i felt a terriable pain in my stomach. 

" Ginny are you ok." Says George. Then my water breaks. 

" The baby coming." I say grabbing Harry and Fred hand to stand up. 

" Oh god um Fred you come with me to take her. George you go to our house to get the hospital bag." Says Harry. George soon leave and Fred and Harry take me to St.Mongus. We run inside. 

" Hello um my wife going into labor we need a room." Says Harry. I feel another pain so i squish Fred arm. 

" It's ok Ginny." Says Fred trying to make me feel better. The nurse gives us a room and we go inside. George come running in with the bags. A healer comes in. 

" Hello i'm Healer Good and i'm here to help deliver the baby. Mr and Mrs Potter." She comes over to me. 

" Ok you going to be here for awhile." She smiles at me. Then she turns to Fred and George." I'm Sorry you can't be in here right now but you can come back later." She then walks out. 

~ Two hours later~

I push and finally i hear crying. James is born. They put him in blankets and give him to me. 

" Hey beautiful." I say tears rolling down my eyes. Harry puts a arm around me looking at James.He kisses the top of my head. 

" You did amazing." He says looking at James. 

" I love both of you." I say smiling up at him. 

" Do we have a name." Says the nurse. 

" Yes James Sirius Potter." Says Harry. The nurse grabs James so he can get him clean and everything. 

~ Next day~

I'm going home today. We walk into James new room and put him in his crib. I then walk into the living room and sit with Harry. After awhile i fall asleep. I love me life. I have a great husband and a beautiful baby boy. I just can't wait for my life ahead.

Hey everyone this is the last chapter of What if i hope you enjoy! I'm going to start working on a Jily story but hen i'm done with that story i promise i make a second book to what if.