Part 30

~ Ginny Pov~

It's been three weeks since the wedding. I woke up and felt sick. I ran into the bathroom and throw up i wish Harry was still home but he had to leave early for a Auror mission. I just go to the borrow. 

" Hey." I say sitting down. 

"Hey." I say sitting down next to my mum. 

" You don't look so good." She says looking at me worried.   

" Mum do you have a potion that can make me stop vomiting i been vomiting for the past week." I say. 

"Ginny when your next period." Says my mum. Omg i haven't had my period in three weeks. 

" I haven't had one in t-three weeks." I say. 

"  Follow me." She say grabbing my hand. We walk into the bathroom and she get a pregnancy test. " Take this." She smiles at me and walks out the bathroom. 

+ Three minutes later+ 

I couldn't look at it. 

" Mum can you look for me." I say walking around the bathroom playing with my wedding ring. 

"ok." She looks at it and a smile comes though her face. " My baby girl having a baby! MY DAUGHER HAVING A BABY!" She goes over to me and gives me a big bear hug. 

" wow i'm going to be a mum. I'M GOING TO BE A MUM!" Tears start rolling down.

" Lets go downstairs." Says my mum. We open the door and all of my brother fall into the bathroom. 

" what do you guys want."I say rolling my eyes. 

"That not the important the important thing is that your pregnant." Says Charlie. 

" When did you not become a virgin." Says Fred. Percy hits him in the back of the head.

" That none of your business." I walk pass them. Will my mum stays behind yelling at them. I leave a note saying that i'm going home. 

+ Potter Sweet+ 

I walk inside my house smiling like crazy. I still can't believe that i'm going to be a mum. I go to a muggle store and by some stuff to surprise Harry.  

+ A few hour later.+  

Harry comes home. 

" Hey honey." He says kissing me. 

" Hey can you go to the bedroom and get me my book." I say grinning.

" Sure." He smiles and walks inside our bed room. Were i have a big poster reading Hello Daddy can't wait to meet you in nine months. Then they a shirt on the bed and a baby outfit. Harry shirt reads Future dad. and the baby's read future baby. He turns around and faces me. He runs to me and kisses me. 

" Gin that amazing." He says kissing me again. I start getting tears in my eyes.

" WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" I say hugging him tight. We sit on the bed talking all night about the baby. I'm so excited. The next morning we are telling everyone. Tomorrow we are invited to Potter for dinner with all of them. Longbottoms,Lupins,Blacks are going to be there. 

+ Potter Mission+ 

We walk inside the house and are quickly hugged by Abby and Teddy.

" Hey guys." I say. 

" You look different." Says Abby.

" Yeah." Says teddy. 

" Oh it's nothing let's go eat." I say taking both of their hands. I hope my kid like me when he or she grows up. 

" Hey! The new married couple is here" Says James putting up his glass. 

" How life going for both of you." Says Sirius winking. 

" Good but in a few months thing are going to change because i'm pregnant." I say quickly. Everyone stays quiet in shocked

" So my godson finally knocked someone up." Say Sirius trying to make stuff worst. James was the only that started chuckling.Marlene hits him in the back of the hide. Then Lily specks up." I been waiting for this day forever." Says say getting up and hugging the both of us. I could see tears in her eyes. We ate dinner then left home. I went to sleep quickly holding my belly. My future baby Potter.