Part 16

~ Harry Pov~ 

Everyone was already here we are about to go. To the water park . It was my family, and the Blacks.

" Hey Pj can you grab Abby for me." Says Padfoot. 

" Sure why not."I says grabbing her. I look around the room. I say my mum and Ginny whispering oh god this can't be good. Then i see both at them looking at me. 

" Ok everyone ready." Says my dad. 

" Yay." Says Abby clapping her hands.

+ Water park+ 

I walk around with Abby and Ginny. 

" Look we should go on the lazy river."Says Ginny dragging me by the hand.  On are way there a mid age woman stops us. 

" Oh your baby looks so cute. You guys make a good couple." She says smiling at us. Before i could tell her. Abby hugs me and says. " Dada" I just look at her in shock. Ginny just starts laughing. We walk back to my parents. 

" Here." I say giving Abby to Sirius.

" Dada!" She says screaming. 

" That right i'm dada." Says Sirius smiling. 

" No dada." Says Abby pointing at me. Marlene starts laughing.  Sirius just looked shocked. 

" N-no i'm your dada." He says shocked. 

" No! Dada." She says coming to me. 

" Pj you broke my child!" Says Sirius shacking his head. 

" Mama." Says Abby to Ginny. This time Marlene looked shocked. My parents were just laughing there heads off. 

" Ok lets go." Says Ginny laughing holding Abby. We walk to the lazy river.  We got on a float. Abby was giggling.  After we get off like five women come up to us. 

" You guys are so unreasonable. " Says the tallest of all of them. 

" You guys are to young to have a baby." Says the smallest one. 

" You should have left her the second you found out she was pregnant." Says the fattest of them all. Looking at me. 

" Ok first of all you shouldn't be getting into people live. Second of all she not even are child. So stop thinking you know what going on in others people lives." Says Ginny. She grabs my hand and we walk away. We give Abby back to her parents and we get on the big slides.  After that we all so home. The Blacks go back to there house. 

" That was a long day." Says my dad sitting down on the couch. 

~Ginny pov~ 

After i few minutes. I went home. my whole family was there even Fluer and Hermione.  They were sitting at the table

" Hello dear how was your day." Says my mum. 

"good." i say sitting

We talked for a while. 

" I have some news." Said Bill. 

" 'ere having a baby" Says Fluer smiling. we congratulated them. 

+ the next morning.+

"Will look it's Mrs.Potter." Says George eating cereal.

" shut it." I say sitting down. 

"Will we should get going Georgie." Says Fred standing up 

" where you going." I say grabbing a bowl. 

"We have a shop to run." Says George taking a bit. 

" How did you even get all that money anyway." Says My dad coming downstairs. 

" Harry gave it to us." Says Fred. 

" why would Harry give you so much money." Says Mum.

" We been wondering that everyday he could of use that money for so many cool stuff but he choose to give it to the two idiots ." Says George. 

" Anyway let's go." Says Fred. They both walk out the door. 

I walk up to my room after breakfast and see Hermione reading.  

" Will hello." I say sitting on her bed. 

"Hey Ginny."  She says putting her book down. 

" We should have a girl day just the two of us." I say

" That be fun." Says Hermione. 

" Yeah were can go shopping muggle clothes and everthing."I say 

"Ok i go get change and we be on are way." Says Hermione so happy. 

We both get change and do are makeup. We walk out the door. 

+ Muggle store+ 

" So Gin how are things with you and Harry." She says looking at some shorts. 

" It's going really good i love him so much. How about you and Ron." I say passing her a shirt. 

" It's going amazing. "She says looking at the shirt. 

We finish shopping and head home.