Part 9

~Harry pov~

" Ok i have everything i'm about to leave." Said my mum checking her bag again.

" Bye sweetheart." Said my dad kissing her. 

"Bye mum." I said giving her a hug. 

Then they was a knock on the door so i go open it. 

" Preffecor Snape?" I say looking at him confused. 

" Is your mum here?" He said 

Then my dad walks to the door. 

"Snivvlies why are you here." Said looking at him dead eye. That when my mum comes. 

" I want to talk to Lily." He says looking at her. 

" What ever you got to say you can say it in front of  my family."She says looking mad at him. 

" Leave them be with me we can start our own family. " He said with hope in his eyes. My mum looked even more mad. I looked shocked. My dad just looked like he was about to punch a wall. 

" YOU REALLY THINK I DO THAT. I LOVE JAMES AND HARRY WAY TO MUCH. YOU ARE JUST A SLIMY GIT THAT SHOULD JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE! YOU CALLED ME A MUDBLOOD. JAMES WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I CAN"T BELIVE I WAS EVEN FRIENDS WITH YOU." my mum screamed. that the first time i saw her raise her voice like that. my dad then just closed the door kn his face before blowing a kiss at him. that made my mum feel better.

" I changed my mind the weekend is off no boy weekend or girl weekend." Shesays looking down at her feet. 

" What ever makes my lilyflower feel better." Said my dad. 

" Will since boys weekend got canceled i owl them." I say making my way upstairs. 

: in my room:  

i look at my desk and see the letter that gin send me. I forgot to open it and been a week! yup i'm dead. So i decide to go to the borrow instead to apologize.  i get change and go downstairs to tell my parents that i'm leaving. 

" mum, dad i'm leaving i be back later." 

" Where you going Harry." Said my dad eating. 

" Ginny house i forgot to send her a owl back and it's been week. "I say. my dad just starts laughing. 

" your so died." He says laughing even harder. 

" that why i got to go." I say running out the door. i get on my broom and start flying their. 

~ Ginny pov~ 

"Mum." I say looking down on my breakfast. 

" yes sweetheart." She says taking a sip. 

" what happens if for example..... your boyfriend doesn't write you back for a week." 

" honey i know your talking about Harry. But i just want to let you know that Harry has a lot going on right now. With fighting you know who. Also with his terrible dreams. but he also has a family he like to spent time with it is the Christmas breaks." She says giving me a smile. 

" yeah your probably right. Harry is busy." I say feeling happy now. Then they a knock on the door. " i get it." i say getting up. I walk to the door and open it. 

" Ginny i'm so sorry." Says Harry hugging me.Before i could say anything he keeps going. " That day you wrote the letter i was with my family and my dad and uncles starting laughing. so i put the letter in my pocket and totally forgot about it. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. I feel so bad. Just punch me already i deserve it." he says closing he eyes so i can punch him.  I just kiss him.