Chap 1

Brittany's POV

"OMG!" I exclaimed walking into our suite. "I can't believe that we're actually here!"

"Well, the flight was worth it," said Courtney. "Coming to a hotel with a comfy bed." She plopped on the bed. "This bed is my best friend right now."

"No, Courtney!" I exclaimed. "Get up." I set my suitcase on the bed. "It's mid-day. We need to go out and explore. Even shop!"

"I'm with you on shopping," said Courtney grabbing her purse. "But first, can we grab something to eat? I'm starving."

"Yeah, of course," I said. I grabbed my purse as well. We got into the car and Courtney started driving. "Where exactly are we going?"

"The mall," said Courtney. "They have a food court."

"Right," I said looking through my news feed on my phone. "OMFG! STFU!"

"Brittany!" exclaimed Courtney. "Stop speaking IM and tell me what's going on." She parked the car in the parking lot. "BRITTANY!"

"Huh? Sorry," I said still smiling like an idiot. "I think we chose the right date to come to NYC." I was so happy. "MAGCON IS HERE TODAY AND WE ARE SO MEETING THEM AT THIS EXACT MALL!"

"Nash Grier!" exclaimed Courtney.

"We get to see our baes today," I said. "Come on." We walked into the mall and found the closest bathroom. "I have to fix my makeup."

"This bathroom is nice and empty," said Courtney.

"Yeah," I said. We each got into a stall to think, not use it. "Whew..." I heard people running into the bathroom and locked the door. "Uh oh."

"We need security," said a familiar voice.

"Shhh, I think we lost them," said another familiar voice.

----------

TXT W Courtney

Courtney: wats going on...

Me: I think we r locked in the br

Courtney: fr!

Me: by a couple guys

Courtney: I count 16feet = 8guys

Me: let's just stay calm

Courtney: okay, casually walk out like nothing happened.

Me: exactly

----------

I opened my stall door. Before I could take my second step, I slipped and hit my head on the edge of the sink. "Ow," I said, still laying on the floor with my hand on my head. Courtney seemed to not have known. I now have a raging headache. "That hurt."

"Miss, let me help you," said the first familiar voice. My vision was blurred but I saw the hand and grabbed it as he helped me up. "Are you okay?"

I leaned against the counter with my hand on my head and my eyes closed. "Yeah," I said. "I'll be fine." I winced in pain. "I just gotta regain my sight that I lost for a second." I blinked a few times and took my hand away from my head. "I'll be fine." I looked at Courtney. "Court?" She seemed to be frozen. I looked at the guy who helped me. "I must have gotten a concussion or I'm unconscious because I am seeing Cameron Dallas right in front of me."

"You're not hallucinating," said Courtney. "Because I see Nash and I'm perfectly fine." I recognized them all: Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Matt Espinosa, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky. "Britt, please tell me you see the other seven too."