Chap 10

Courtney's POV

The showcase was over and I followed Nash out her his car. He just got off the phone. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Cam and Brittany wants us to meet them at their place," said Nash as we got into the car. "Says that they have some amazing news."

"Okay, cool," I said. We went to Cam's and walked inside. "Hey guys."

"Hey," said Cameron.

"What's going on?" I asked. "This couldn't wait till tomorrow?"

"No," said Brittany. "I had to tell you today."

"Okay, so what's the good news?" I asked.

"Okay, so Eddie Martin came to see me after my performance," said Brittany.

"Why does that name sound familiar?" asked Nash.

"OMG!" I exclaimed finally recognizing the name. "The Broadway director?"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Brittany. We squealed together. "He is going to contact me when he knows audition dates after the production this week."

"You're going to be on Broadway," I said. "You're going to be famous."

"IKR!" exclaimed Brittany. "Wait, I already know this but I'm still excited."

"Eddie Martin is a big deal," I said. "Just don't piss him off."

"I don't plan to," said Brittany. "I know about the blackmail in the music business."

"Yeah," I said. "You will do amazing."

"Thanks," said Brittany. I looked at Brittany. "So?"

"Spit it out," I said. "You know something."

"Eddie Martin liked your performance too," said Brittany. "He told me if he knows any dance parts in the performance, he'll let me know so I can tell you."

"Brittany!" I exclaimed. "Now you're giving me feels."

"IKR!" exclaimed Brittany. "We are going to be together for a long time."

"Amazing," I said.

Nash's POV

"I'm so happy for the two of you," I said.

"Thanks Nash," said Brittany.

"We all need to go out for lunch tomorrow," I said. "Celebrate your victory for the night."

"I agree," said Courtney. "See you at eleven?"

"Just text us where to meet you," said Brittany.

"Good night guys," I said. Courtney and I got into the car. "This is great." I started driving. "Both you and Britt getting a deal!"

"It's unreal Nash," said Courtney. "I think it'll be great!"

"The four of us having the time of our lives," I said. "Yeah. Definately will be great!"

"I'm so glad you understand," said Courtney.

"Always babe," I said.

"NASH!" was the only thing I heard Courtney scream before everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital room. I got up and went to the front desk. "Excuse me, I'm looking for my girlfriend," I said. I snapped my fingers at the nurse. "Hello?" It's like no one can hear me. "What's going on?" I went back to my room and I saw my body there on the bed. "What is this? Am I a spirit? Astral projection?"

"He's in here," said the doctor. A doctor walkeed in and his name tag said Waldon. Brittany and Cam walked in. "His girlfriend is in the room next to him."

"Why did this have to happen?" asked Brittany tearing up.

"Has he woken up?" asked Cameron.

"I'm afraid not," said Dr. Waldon. "They're both in a coma."

"Coma?" asked Brittany.

"Do you know when they'll wake up?" asked Cameron.

"No," said Dr. Waldon. "We'll just have to wait and see."

"Cam," said Brittany. "First you, then Nash?"

A dectective walked in. "Detective Lindsey Stabler would like to ask you a few questions," said Dr. Waldon as he left.

"When was the last time you saw Mr. Grier and Miss Smith?" asked Lindsey.

"Last night," said Brittany.

"We were talking at my place," said Cameron.

"These two didn't try to kill me," I said. "They're my friends."

"Was Mr. Grier intoxicated while driving?" asked Lindsey.

"No, Nash doesn't drink alcohol," said Cameron.

"Were the four of you arguing?" asked Lindsey.

"No, we were talking about getting together for lunch today to celebrate," said Brittany.

"Celebrate what?" asked Lindsey.

"Eddie Martin approached me after my performance yesterday to give me his card," said Brittany. "He's a Broadway director and he was going to call me for auditions if there were any."

"Okay," said Lindsey. "Is that all?"

"As far as I can remember," said Brittany.

"Okay," said Lindsey. "If you remember anything else, here's my number." She handed them her card. "We'll stay in touch."

"Yes ma'am," said Cameron as she left. "This doesn't make any sense."

"I'm right here!" I exclaimed getting up in their faces. "HELLO?!"