Chap 2

Courtney's POV

We walked off the stage. "I can't believe we met Magcon," I said.

"We get to hang out with them again," said Brittany.

"How?" I asked.

"Cam gave me his number and we might get to hang with them today," said Brittany. "And I'll let him know to bring Nash."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Absolutely," said Brittany. "Now, let's get some shopping done for a few hours." We shopped for a few hours and hit almost every store we needed to go to. Brittany's phone started rining. She looked at it. "Cam just texted me to meet him and he has Nash with him. Let's go."

"Right," I said dragging along every bag I had up and down my arms. I followed Brittany to a fountain. She walked up to Cam and gave him a hug. I saw Nash on the other side and walked over to him. "Hey."

"Whoa, hey there shopaholic," said Nash.

"I'm on vacation," I said. "I think I deserve to buy stuff before I go home."

"I'm not judging you," said Nash. "I really do understand."

"I'm glad you do," I said.

"Do you want something to eat?" asked Nash. "I'm hungry."

"Yeah," I said. "Now that I think about it, I haven't had anything to eat since I got here." I looked at Nash. "I was supposed to but we kinda found out that you guys were here and went a little crazy."

"Haha," said Nash. "That's all right."

"Okay," I said. "Can you come with me to my bags in the car?"

"Yeah," said Nash. He walked me out to my rental car and I put the bags in the car. "You drive a Benz?"

I laughed. "I wish," I said. "But it's a rental."

"Okay," said Nash as he put his arm around me. "Where shall we go and eat?"

"Anywhere sounds pretty good to me right now," I said.

"How about Panda Express?" asked Nash.

"Lo mein sounds pretty good," I said. We went to Panda Express and ordered our food. Nash sat us at a table. "I know we just met and everything but —"

"Yes, we have a connection," said Nash smiling at me.

"And he can read my mind too," I said eating.

"Courtney, I can't read your mind," said Nash. "But I can read feelings and we have chemistry."

"Do you even remember me at all?" I asked. He looked confused. "Of course you wouldn't."

"Surely I would remember bumping into you," said Nash.

"No, this is the first time we met but it isn't the first time we interacted," I said. "You told me you hope to see me soon? Don't worry we'll have a convention in LA?" He still doesn't remember. "I'm xo_courtney_ox?"

"Oh!" exclaimed Nash. "Right! You're Courtney Boo!"

"Oh, sure you remember that but nothing else?" I asked.

"Sorry," said Nash. "There are a lot of LA Magcons and I told a lot of people I hope to see them soon."

"I understand but yeah, I'm Courtney Boo," I said. "Still can't believe you gave me that name."

"Feel special," said Nash. "You're the only one I gave a nickname to."

"Shouldn't I already feel special knowing I'm hanging out with Nash Grier?" I asked.

"Well, yes," said Nash. "How long are you staying for?"

"Four weeks," I said.

Nash's POV

I swear my heart dropped to my stomach. "Only four?" I asked.

"Yeah, we gotta go back for college," said Courtney.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "There's always that."

Courtney's phone rang and she check it. "Oh, Brittany's already back at the hotel and she needs me immediately," she said getting up.

"What if I want to see you again?" I asked.

"Here's my card," said Courtney handing me her card. "I'll be waiting." She looked at me. "But not so soon."

"Alright," I said as she walked off. I looked at the card. "Courtney Merriland: Professional Dancer at AMDA." I started thinking. "Why does AMDA sound so familiar?" I got into my car and drove to Cam's house. I walked inside. "Hey dude?"

"Yeah?" asked Cameron.

"AMDA," I said. "Have an idea?"

"Brittany says she goes to college there," said Cameron. "In LA." I looked at him. "She's a professional singer and actress."

"Courtney's a dancer," I said. "She gave me her card."

"AMDA does sound familiar," said Cameron. "It's bugging me to know what it means."

"Yeah, me too," I said.