Chap 11

Brittany's POV

"I'm going to check in Courtney's room," I said.

"Okay," said Cameron.

I watched Courtney from her door. "Come on Courtney," I said. "You can fight it." I let a tear go. "Eddie Martin contacted me. He wants me to make a music video with you, Cameron, and Nash for Pretty Tragedy and you choreograph." I looked at Courtney. "Come on girl. You can fight this. I know you can. Please." Courtney quickly sat up gasping for air. "Doctor!" Dr. Waldon quickly rushed into her room and removed the machine that was helping her breath. He check her pulse. "Is everything going to be okay?"

"Everything is normal," said Dr. Waldon. "She'll be fine."

"Oh thank god," I said.

"She'll be able to leave at three," said Dr. Waldon.

"Thank you," I said. I walked up to her and hugged her. "I thought I was losing you."

"Yes," said Courtney. I pulled back and looked at her in confusion. "Yes, I'll choreograph your video."

"You heard all that?" I asked.

"I got to choose whether I live or die," said Courtney. "Where's Nash? Is he okay?"

"He's still in a coma," I said. "Come on." I took her to Nash's room. "See."

"Courtney?" asked Cameron. He hugged her. "Thank god your alive!"

"Yeah," said Courtney. She walked up to Nash's body. "Come on Nash. Just wake up."

We walked up to Courtney. "All we can do now is wait," I said.

"No," said Courtney.

"We have to," I said.

Nash's eyes fluttered open as he grabbed Courtney's hand. "We don't have to," said Courtney. "He's awake."

"Hello gorgeous," said Nash. "And you two." He looked at Cameron and I. "The detective thinks you killed me. That you know more than you're telling."

"Well, this just gets better and better," I said.

"And I will help you with your music video," said Nash. "First, we need to get the situation with the detective figured out."

"Doctor, he's awake," I said. Dr. Waldon walked in with Detective Lindsey Stabler. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Again, everything seems to be normal," said Dr. Waldon. "You can all leave at three."

"Okay," I said. The doctor left. "I'm glad the two of you are alright."

"If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions," said Lindsey.

"My friends aren't trying to kill me and I was not drinking last night," said Nash. "I went to the AMDA professionals showcase to watch these two lovely ladies performance last night."

"Can anyone vouch for your whereabouts?" asked Lindsey.

"These three can," said Nash.

"Yeah, he snuck into the dressing room and left a bouquet of a dozen roses on Courtney's makeup desk," I said. "Like before the show even started and that was like six fifty."

"Nash was sitting in the front row," said Cam. "I was at the other end of the row."

"I was with Nash when I sat him in the audience because I had to get ready for my performance," said Courtney. "The last time we all saw each other was last night at Cam's house and we were talking about getting together to get lunch to celebrate today."

"Okay," said Lindsey. "Your stories match up." I looked at her. "You're free to leave." She left.

"Thank god we can leave," I said.

Cameron's POV

"Yeah, let's hurry up and get out of here," I said.

"Where can we go and eat?" asked Nash. "We still have time to grab lunch to celebrate."

"And I'm starving," said Courtney.

"We can think about that in the car," said Brittany. "And after you get changed out of your hospital clothes."

"Yeah," said Courtney. "We should do that."

"Meet us at the car," I said.

"What about my car?" asked Nash.

"It's been totalled and impounded," I said. "Brittany and I went to look at it earlier today to see if we could drive it back to your place." I looked at Nash. "Dude, it looked like a giant had stepped on your car."

"Thanks," said Nash. "Now I have to wait to get a car."

"Sorry man," I said.

"Its fine," said Nash. "Just go. I gotta change. We'll meet you at your car."

"Alright bro," I said. Brittany and I waited in my car. "So what happens now?"

"Well, you and Nash both in a wreck within almost ten months apart," said Brittany. "It just doesn't add up."

"Don't chalk this up to bad driving," I said.

"I'm not because Nash wouldn't intentionally hurt Courtney," said Brittany. "I think someone did try to kill them."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Time for us to do a little investigating," said Brittany.

"No, babe," I said. "Please leave it up to the police."

"Why?" asked Brittany. "It'll be so much fun."

"Babe," I said. "Don't get involved or they'll arrest you for tampering with evidence."

"Alright, fine," said Brittany.

"We still have to work on your music video," I said.

"Yeah, that's true," said Brittany.

"I think it'll be fun to do," I said. "Especially with Courtney's choreo to go with it."

"Yeah," said Brittany. "You know what? Since the night you got into an accident, things have been different between us."

"What do you mean different?" I asked.

"Our bond has gotten stronger," said Brittany.

"I noticed that too," I said.

"Yeah," said Brittany.

"But I love you," I said.

"I love you too," said Brittany. We shared a kiss. "Forever."

I smiled. "Yes," I said as I grabbed her hand. "Forever."

A/N: I wrote this Magcon fanfic because I remember I promise her a Magcon fanfic for Christmas. It's a short fanfic, I know but it's as much as I can get done before Christmas and since it's Christmas Eve this is it. I love you! Xoxo ~Alexis