Chap 3

Brittany's POV

Courtney walked into the room. "Hey," I said. "Look, I found out some information."

"Do we have to leave in four weeks?" asked Courtney.

"We don't have to if we transfer to AMDA here in NYC," I said showing her my laptop. "I'm serious. If we move here, we never have to move away from the guys."

"Where are we going to live?" asked Courtney.

"Well, I'm sure Cameron will let me stay in the guest room until I can find a place of my own," I said. "That is unless we become a couple then I could live with him permanately."

"I don't have arrangements yet," said Courtney.

"I'm sure Cam will let you stay in the guest room with me," I said. "But if you want the transfer, you have to send in your application now. I already sent mine in and it's being processed."

"How long till we know if the transfer is approved?" asked Courtney.

"Three to four days," I said.

"Okay," said Courtney. "I'll do it."

"Okay," I said as I let her borrow my laptop. "By the way, I won't be here tonight."

"Where are you going?" asked Courtney.

"Cam is taking me out on a date," I said looking in my suitcase. "Which is totally not working out for me."

"Why?" asked Courtney.

I pulled on a red long sleeve shirt. "I can't find my gray leather jacket," I said.

"I think that's in your duffel bag," said Courtney.

I checked my bag and it was there. "Thanks," I said as I pulled the jacket on. I did my makeup and my hair. "Okay. I am ready for my date."

"What would you do without me?" asked Courtney.

"Probably lose my mind," I said.

"Application is sent," said Courtney.

"Great," I said. "We will get an email when it's done."

"What if the transfer doesn't work?" asked Courtney.

"I'm going to try for Julliard," I said. "We already are professionals." I looked at Courtney. "One of the schools is going to have to accept us, right?"

"Right," said Courtney. "So if we do get transfered?"

"We sell our flight back," I said. "I'm not going back to LA." I looked at Courtney. "I know you. You and Nash got something."

"Yeah," said Courtney. "Nash even said himself that we have something together."

"Well, you are like totally in love with him," I said. "And he has talked to you."

"Yeah?" questioned Courtney.

"Therefore he knows something about you," I said. "Trust me, if all this works out, I got a plan." I looked my phone. "Just trust me on this one."

Cameron's POV (A Week Later)

Brittany found out that her transfer was approved and I was on my way to pick her up at the hotel. I got out and she was waiting in the lobby. "I thought you'll be in your room," I said.

"I would but Courtney already checked out since Nash came to get her," said Brittany.

"Are those two together?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have no freaking clue," said Brittany as I put her suitcase in my car. I opened the door for her and she got in. I closed the door and got in as well. "Such a gentleman."

"Well, I try," I said. I got her to my house and showed her to the guest room. "This is where you'll be staying."

"Whoa," said Brittany as I put her suitcase on the bed. "That's a huge bed."

"Well, we all need room to sleep," I said.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Brittany. "I don't need THAT much room. I've slept on a couch before."

"Well, I'm sure this will be no different," I said. "You'll just have more room."

"It won't," said Brittany.

"Right," I said. "Oh by the way, my aunt and niece are here." I looked at Brittany. "They're here to raid Nash's little sister's cartoon collection I have here."

"Why do you have Nash's little sister's cartoon collection?" asked Brittany.

"It's how we keep her entertained while she's here," I said. "But it's just a few DVDs that are here."

"Okay," said Brittany.

"I'll be in the living room if you need me," I said.

"I'm going to get settled in," said Brittany.

"Okay," I said. I left her room. I went to my room and got the bouquet of two dozen red roses. I went to the living room. "Aunt Tina, do you think Brittany will love these?"

"I'm sure she will, Cameron," said Aunt Tina. She looked at the bouquet. "It's been a while since I seen roses like that." I smiled. "She must be a special girl."

"She is Aunt Tina," I said. Tiffany grabbed the bouquet from my hands. I was able to get the card from the bouquet before I pointed at her as she ran down the halls into my room. Brittany walked over to me. "Hey."

"Where's your niece going with two dozen red roses?" asked Brittany.

"Well, the bouquet was for you before Tiffany hijacked them," I said.

"That's very sweet of you," said Brittany.

"But I saved the card," I said as I handed it to her.

"Let's see what it says," said Brittany. She read the card then looked at me. "Cameron, yes. I will be your girlfriend."

We both smiled with happiness and we hugged. "I think this would be better with the roses," I said.

"Either way Cameron, I love you for you," said Brittany.

"Already saying I love you?" asked Aunt Tina. We looked at her. "Sorry."

"Come here," I said. I pulled Brittany to the backyard and say on the porch swing. "Just ignore my aunt. She doesn't understand."

"I know," said Brittany. "But I do love you." I looked at her. "I've known you since Magcon was a thing and I've never stopped loving you since."

"I know," I said. "Because, even though I haven't known you as long as you known me, I love you too." I hugged Brittany. "Our love is one of a kind and I'm glad that I've found the girl I could share my love with."