[1] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀, and our mission this summer, is to have a good time, all the time

Bree walked around the under construction house, knowing her friends were somewhere. She walked inside and heard voices coming from the back porch.

She walked out and saw one her best friends holding a drill to the sky.

"What are you doing Pope?" Bree asked making all three boys notice the blonde girl.

"Oh great! Thornton's here." JJ said with  sarcasm. Bree looked up to see JJ sitting on a scaffold with a beer in his hand.

"Well hi to you too, JJ." Bree said glaring at the boy who glared back.

"Hey Bree!" John B yelled from the roof making her look up at him. "I'm gonna jump off the roof, what do you think?"

"I think you should do a backflip." She said to John B. "Wait, how'd you get up there?" John B smirked at the blonde girl.

"I have my ways." John B said.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said walking out onto the deck.

"Oh course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ asked.

"This used to be a turtle habitat," Kie said a little frustrated. "Oh hey Bree when did you get here?" Kie said noticing the girl.

"Just got here." Bree said giving the other girl a hug. After they broke Kie noticed the brunette boy standing on the roof, balancing on one foot.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie asked looking up at John B.

"No! Please let him try!" Bree said with a smile, amused.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ said.

"You gonna give me a beer?" Bree asked the boy. He looked at her and smirked.

"Beers are for adults only." JJ said taking a sip of his beer. Bree scoffed and climbed up to where JJ sat.

Once she got there she snatched his beer and hopped off back onto the deck.

"Hey! Give me back my beer!" JJ yelled, not bothering to get up.

"One sec." Bree said before drinking the rest of his beer. She threw the empty can back to him. He caught and looked at it.

"You drank it all!" JJ exclaimed.

"You're welcome." Bree said with a smile.

All the sudden they heard John B yell due to him almost falling. They watched the beer slip from his hand and fall to the ground.