[7] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗝𝗝 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻 𝗕 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 walk off towards the lighthouse

"Can you be more obvious?" Kie asked him making him turn to her.

"W-what?" JJ asked.

"You're jealous." Kie stated. "You like Bree." JJ chuckled.

"I like Thornton?" He asked. "No. No way in hell do I have a crush on drifter." He lies taking out his hacky sack.

"Ok whatever, JJ." Kie said. "You two obviously like each other and you both won't admit it."

"What do you mean by both of us?" JJ asked. "She likes me?"

"Yes, but she doesn't think so." Kie stated. JJ thought about it for moment before shaking his head.

"Nah, she totally likes JB. And John B likes her I mean who wouldn't like her?" JJ asked not realizing he was speaking out loud.

Kie chuckled and rolled her eyes. "You're whipped JJ." She said before walking off to Pope.

JJ stood there thinking about his feeling and then looked at Bree who had just entered the lighthouse with JB.

Bree look up seeing the never ending swirling staircase.

"Nope. My lazy ass is not walking up all those steps." She said going to turn around.

"Come on." John B said grabbing her hand and started to walk up the stairs. Bree groaned out.

"Remind me what we're looking for again." Bree said walking up the steps.

"We'll know when we see it." John B replied.

"Ok." Bree said.

They reached the top and walked to a door. John B looked at her and she nodded. He knocked on the door.

"No one home." John B said as the door opened and a man appeared.

"Um, we're here for the lighthouse." John B said.

"The lighthouse is closed." The man said closing the door.

"Uhh." Bree said due to the rude man.

"Actually, we aren't here about the lighthouse." John B said. "We're here about the Royal Merchant."

The door opened again making them look at the man.

"Then you came to the right place." He said walking out the door and into the outside platform of the lighthouse.

"I know more. Watch your step here." The man instructed. "About the Royal Merchant than anyone else in Kildare County."

"Holy shit." Bree whispered taking in the view. It was breath taking, you can see the entire island.