[14] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲. She held her heels in her hand as she walked through her front yard in the night, walking inside and throwing her heels to the side.

She spotted Topper in the kitchen drinking vodka straight from the bottle. Topper saw the girl and took a step back.

"Bree." Topper said right Bree punched him in the jaw. Topper fell and the bottle smashed on the floor.

"How dare you!" Bree said as she punched him again and again in the face. "You tried to kill him! You tried to kill John B! I hate you!"

Topper put his hands in front of his face as if it would protect himself. Bree raised her fist ready to punch him in the face but she stopped seeing him try to protect himself.

She looked at him. He was bleeding from his mouth and his nose, a black eye appearing on his cheek. She felt some guilty, doing this to her own twin brother.

"Did you hear the part where Sarah cheated on me with that scum bag?" Topper asked with anger making Bree punch him in the face again, forgetting her guilt.

"I'm sorry about that I really am, but trying killing him wasn't the best option!" She said punching him again and again.

Topper finally got the upper hold and threw her off of him. Bree stopped herself from falling on the glass with her arm, making her gasp in pain as the shards cut her skin.

"I can't believe you would side with him! I shouldn't be surprised though. I guess it doesn't matter that I'm your twin!" Topper said.

Bree got up and glared at him. "John B is more of a brother to me than you'll ever be." She yelled.

Topper eyes flickered with hurt. Even though they hated each other, Topper still deep down loved and cared about his sister. He would never let anyone hurt her, he would protect her.

After her and Rafe broke up Topper heard what Rafe called her and said. Topper went to Rafe actually punched him, giving him a black eye, telling him to watch his mouth. He didn't care that it was his best friend.

So when Bree said John B was more of a brother than he was, it hurt. He clenched his jaw and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a fresh bottle of vodka.

He looked at his sister one more time who was still ready to fight him more but had tears in her eyes. He scoffed quietly at walking away.

Bree let a couple tears fall as she looked at her arm that was bleeding. She realized she was still in her dress from midsummers, making her scoff in slight amusement at herself.

She grabbed her heels and walked slowly upstairs and into her room, thinking about what happened.

Was she wrong for doing what she did to Topper? Should she be mad at John B for doing what he did to her brother?