[21] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" Kie asked

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" Kie asked. JJ sat next to Bree who stared at the water with no expression on her face.

"Every bar. The whole enchilada." John B said, laying on the ground on the deck.

"Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit." John B said.

JJ grabbed Bree's hand in comfort. She looked at him and gave him a soft smile.

"John B," Kie said making Bree look. She looked and saw John B taking off his cast and throwing it.

"Put it back on." She told him.

"It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" He replied. Bree rolled her eyes, to tired to actually fight back.

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life." Kie said.

"It's fine." John B said holding his hand up and wiggling his fingers. "See?"

"Guys!" The four heard making them look. "Guys!" Pope yelled running to them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, god. I ran all the way here." Pope said putting his hands on his legs, panting.

"You all right?" John B asked.

"How was your interview?" Bree asked her best friend confused on why she was seeing him here.

"Don't ask." Pope said.

"John B, I'm sorry about everything," Pope said.

"It's fine." John B stated.

"I don't have a lot of time, and-and I have information that is tactically relevant." Pope said breathing heavily.

"So before I had my interview my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane." Pope said, making John B look at him.

"Because it was too heavy. It needed a longer landing strip to take off." Pope explained. "So I'm there sitting in my interview thinking to myself, hm why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off?" Pope asked. "What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

John B sat up, "The gold." JJ said. Pope clapped and pointed to them.

"Exactly." Pope said. "Guys. This is our chance, but it leaves tonight and we have to go."

"Guys we can't give up now." Kie said standing up with a hopeful smile.

"What's the plan big man?" JJ asked John B.

"We're gonna steal that shit back." John B stated. Bree smirked, hope growing inside her.

JJ smiled at Bree and squeezed her hand. He jumped getting of the ledge and help Bree down.

"Let's do this!" Pope yelled as the Pogues ran to the car. They quickly got into the car and John B drove off heading towards the planes landing strip.