[11] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺, 𝗧𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸

𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺, 𝗧𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸.

She walked out confused and her eyes widen in shock as their brand new boat was lifted from under the water.

"Good for you to join us. Did you do this?" Her mom asked, arms crossed over her chest.

"Bold of you to assume that I did this." Bree snapped back. "I haven't even used this boat yet. I saw Topper use it though."

Their mom looked at Topper.

"What? You think I did this?" Topper asked in disbelief. "I'm not that stupid."

Bree walked away and left, not really caring. She headed back into the house and ate breakfast.

Later in the morning she headed to Heywards store, knowing at least one of her friends will be there.

She pulled up and groaned, seeing a familiar car. She hopped out and walked up to it, leaning her arm on the open window.

"What are you doing here?" She asked her brother and Rafe.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Topper snapped back.

"Dude look." Rafe said pointing out the window past Bree. Bree looked and saw Pope walking out and noticing Toppers car.

The color immediately drained from Popes face and he ran back inside.

"What did you do to him!" Bree asked.

"We didn't do anything." Rafe said before Topper drove away with a chuckle.

Bree flipped them off and then headed inside seeing Pope pacing around, glancing at the door every five seconds.

"What the hell happened?" Bree asked Pope. He shook his head muttering something.

Pope looked at her grabbed her hand rushed her out, pulling her to her car. They got in and Bree looked at him in confusion.

"Drive please." Pope asked. "To JJs."

"Not until you tell me what's going on!" Bree exclaimed.

"Please!" Pope begged. "Just drive." Bree saw the panic in Popes eyes making her nod and start the car.

They drove in silence to JJs house. They walked in looking for him.

"He's not here. What now?" Bree asked before they heard gunshots.

"You got to be kidding me." Pope muttered. They headed to the back seeing JJ with his gun shooting a teddy bear.

"JJ!" Pope yelled.