[2] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿 as wind blew through her hair and rain fell onto her

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿 as wind blew through her hair and rain fell onto her. She just got back home from surfing the surge with John B.

She grabbed her surfboard and ran into her garage. She placed her surfboard down and walked into her big house.

"Oh thank god! I was about to call the police to look for you!" Bree heard giving her the urge to roll her eyes.

Bree turned around to see her mother standing up and walking up to her. Her mom gave her a emotionless hug.

See the thing is, her parents act like they care her and her brother. But they really don't, they only care about making a good impression on their rich friends.

"Come sit, we have to talk." Bree's mom said. The two sat on the couch as Bree gave her mom a confused look.

"What?" Bree asked as Topper came down the stairs, walking into the kitchen.

"Honey," her mom said, "Me and you dad decided it would be the best if you don't hang out with those kids anymore."

"What?" Bree asked again, slightly annoyed.

"The, what do you call them, the," Her mom tried to think.

"The Pogues." Topper answered with a smirk. Bree glared at him, knowing he was purposely watching this.

"Yes, thank you sweetie." Their mom said smiling at the boy who just took a sip of his water bottle with an amused look.

"Honey they're no good for you." Bree's mom said making anger flare through Bree.

"How do you know what's good for me?" Bree asked with anger. Her parents were barely around, they were barely parents in general.

"The Pogues are the best thing that's ever happened to me." Bree said making Topper scoff. She looked at him, "I'm gonna punch you in the face Topper."

"See, they're a bad influence." Her mom said. "You would of never hurt your brother before you met those Pogues."

"That's not true at all, and they're not a bad influence mom!" Bree said angrily.

"Hey Bree where were you before came home?" Topper asked knowing she left the house with her surf board in the middle of a storm.

Bree glared at him before looking down, not answering. Yes, surfing the surge was a bad idea. It was fun, but stupid.

"Bree?" Her mom asked. "Where did you go?" She asked seeing her daughter not wanting to answer the question.

"I, uh, went surfing." Bree said quietly. Her mother's eyes widen.

"You went surfing in that?" Her mom asked pointing to the hurricane outside the window.

"See! This is what I mean those kids are a bad influence! You could of been killed jn those waves!" Her mom yelled. "Why don't hang out with Sarah or Rafe? Or Kelce?"