Alexander Hamilton

Lily: So today we're going to react to the song Alexander Hamilton! It's the intro song, okay?

Everyone (except for Jefferson): Oh, okay.

[Burr]

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman,

Lily: Sorry, I couldn't find any good replacement words! If you have any, please comment them!!!

Alex: Hey! This is the first line and you're already insulting me!

Lily: That's Burr.

Burr: Sorry.

Dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean, by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

[Laurens]

The 10 dollar founding father without a father

Alex: HEY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE SUFFURED WITHOUT HIM?!?

Lily: That's Laurens!

John: Sorry!

Thomas: Why is Burr black?

Lily, GG, and Llo: STOP WITH THE RACIAL COMMENTS!!!

Lily: Because Leslie Odem Jr. is a great actor and he's perfect for the job.

Thomas: But he's black.

Lily: ONE MORE RACIAL COMMENT AND YOU WILL GO IN THE POOL!!!

Thomas: But I can't swiiiiim!!!

Lily: I know, now shut up.

Got a lot farther by working a lot harder by being a lot smarter by being a self-starter by 14. They placed him in charge of a trading charter.

Alex: Well this line is good!

Thomas: Hahahaha you had to do that? Hahaha the slaves do that!!!

Llo: Okay, in the pool!!

Thomas: Nooooo!!!

GG: Mr. Hamilton? Will you please pick him up and throw him in that freezing cold for us?

Alex: Oh, my pleasure!

[Jefferson]

And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away

Lily: THAT'S JEFFERSON!!! *Shows pictures of everyone*

Jefferson: WHY AM I BLACK!?!

Lily: BECAUSE DAVEED DIGGS IS BRILLIANT AND NO ONE CARES WHO'S BLACK AND WHO'S WHITE!!!!!

Across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up. Inside he was longing for something to be a part if, the brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter.

Lily: IT WAS SO HE COULD EAT!!!

[Madison]

Then a hurricane came, devastation reigned, our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain. Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain, and he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain.

Alex: How do these people know so much about me?

Llo: You're a very important historical figure!

[Burr]

Well the word got around, they said, "this kid is insane man". Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland, "Get your education, don't forget from whence you came, and the world's gonna know your name, what's your name man?"