4: Divorce

~3 weeks later~

Michael and Tyler became unbelievably close over those 3 weeks since I last checked in on their lives that I just retell to some people looking to read about a fandom that kind of died down 2016 but was resurrected in 2020. Anyway, Tyler has slept over at Michael's house the night before. When Tyler woke up, he stared at the sleeping boy on the bed.

"Aren't you cute?" Tyler asked him softly. Tyler knew he shouldn't have these kind of feelings for Michael. They were both boys. It was weird. But still. Michael yawned softly and rubbed his eyes.

Tyler moved away a little.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Tyler said

"Good morning, dumbfuck." Michael replied, sitting up and looking at Tyler. His voice was groggy and deep. Which made his accent all the more attractive.

Tyler laughed and threw himself down into Michael's lap.

Michael laughed and ran his fingers through Tyler's hair, which was unbelievably soft.

After a minute of that Michael stood up and stretched out his arms.

His foxy hoodie peeked up just enough for Tyler to catch a glimpse of Michael's hip. It was so well defined, popping out of his shorts just a little. Tyler quickly averted his gaze and looked at the door. God Michael works out.

"You ok, Ty?"

"Wh- yeah! I'm good, Mikey!" Tyler said, hugging his friend

"Mikey?"

"That's what I'm calling you from now on."

"Makes sense. Now, get out of my room while I get dressed." Michael pushed Tyler out and shut the door, locking it.

He reached into his closet and pulled out a grey t-shirt. He grabbed a pair of blue jeans as well.

He put on the clothes and walked to the other side of his room and grabbed his foxy mask. He tied it to his belt loop and walked out of his room.

"There he is. My favourite little Mikey~" Tyler said, laying his head on Michael's shoulder

"Shut it, loser." Michael laughed, pushing his friend

Tyler grabbed Michael's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Michael laughed and squeezed his friends hand.

"You want to get dressed, Ty?"

"Yeah, a hoodie is a bit too little at someone else's house. " he laughed.

He went and got dressed in Michael's room.

He walked out and grabbed Michael's hand.

He was wearing a Freddy Fazbear hoodie.

"Where did you get that foxy mask?" Tyler asked

"Birthday, I can get you one though."

"Can it be a Freddy mask?"

"Of course, Tyler." Michael said

They walked towards the hallway door that lead into the kitchen, but Michael stopped before he opened

Michael's parents were yelling at each other

"Why are you so difficult, Clara!?" Tyler heard Michael's dad yell. He was also British. Made sense.

"Difficult?! I'm difficult!? I'm fucking difficult!? You're fucking horrible, William!" Tyler assume it was Clara, Michael's mom, that yelled back. Another British accent.