Chapter 3

You scoffed and tried your best to keep your poker face.

"Are you still mad because of our fight?", he asked clearly mocking you with his tone. If he knew you were still so humiliated by what happened back then.

"You should know better", you hissed and couldn't help an angry look cross your face.

"Smile, that camera man focuses on us", he said silkily and you put the most fake smile of necessity on.

"Wow, I've never seen such a good fake smile", he said chuckling lowly.

"I'm an actress, remember", you said between your teeth.

He was really trying to get on your nerves on purpose and you didn't know for how long you could keep your anger to yourself.

Fortunately, the host of the event appeared on the stage and the show began before the tension between you could burst.

You clapped and cheered for the people who won an award while you ignored Yoongi's eyes on you. He was just trying to get to you.

The show was interrupted for a break of thirty minutes and you knew, you had to start with your own show now. You leaned back in your seat and searched for his eyes.

"I don't know what you are trying to do, but the press will definitely not believe it", he said smirking and lifted his eyebrow cockily.

"If you'd play along it would be easier", you said annoyed and chuckled bitterly, but made it look like you were laughing at one of his jokes.

"If you say so", he mumbled and his eyes darkened. He moved closer and placed his hand gently on your thigh. You stiffened and felt the electrifying sensation run through your body.

"I can't believe you're still angry with me because of what happened two years ago", he said making deep eye contact with you.

Wow, he was really teasing you now. He triggered the anger in you, but you had to compose yourself and play along.

"Well, maybe you should take some time and think about what you did", you answered with sweetest smile and grabbed his hand.

You surprised him with your gesture, but he winced when you squeezed his hand a little too hard. You leaned over to him to whisper something into his ear.

"If you want this to work, stop talking about that incident", you warned him, your lips so close to his ear that they brushed over his sensitive skin.

"It worked, we caught the attention of the press", he said still amused by you. You let his hand go and leaned back.

"Hi, Y/N", a familiar voice said and made you look away from Yoongi to see who it was, "I didn't know you where here too."

It was one of the actors of the last drama you acted in. You smiled widely and threw your arms around him. He made you forget about your anger immediately.

"Hi, Dan", you said happily and he wrapped his arms around you, "long time no see."

He engaged you in a conversation and you didn't have to talk to Yoongi for the rest of the break. When the show continued, you said goodbye to Dan and sat back down.

"Let's see if the newspapers will talk about you and me or about you and Dan", he growled in a deep voice.

Damn it, you didn't consider that. But was there a slight annoyed tone in his question?

"None of your business", you spat and fluttered your eyes at him, making sure the camera was directed to you in that moment.

To the end of the event you didn't utter a single word to him, hoping your little flirt was enough to set the rumour mill on fire.

The whole hall was filled with applause when everyone got up to head home. You turned around to say goodbye to Yoongi as part of the last step of your plan for tonight.

You looked over to BTS and saw them bowing to their fans who were cheering loudly. You had to admit, the relationship they maintained was something really special and precious.

A soft smile curved up on your lips watching the cute interaction between him and his fans. Before you could sweep that stupid grin off your face, he turned towards you and caught you staring.

He lifted the left corner of his mouth to smirk at you in an irresistible way. He turned around and left you alone blushing.

Great, he really managed to mess up your whole life. You made your way to the backstage exit to avoid the paparazzi, you wouldn't be able to face them once more today.

You were walking down the dark hallway when suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and spun you around pushing you against the wall.

"What the-- Yoongi?"