Chapter 12

You took a deep breath and nodded towards Jin who pushed the doors open to the wedding hall.

He walked you down the aisle because your parents couldn't make it. Maybe it was better that way because you didn't want to reopen old sores.

You slowly walked towards the end of the corridor and made eye contact with Yoongi.

His eyes widened when he saw you in the beautiful wedding dress you were wearing. You blushed a little as he kept staring at you in awe.

He gave you a small smile and reassured you. Jin handed you over to him and you interlocked your fingers.

"You look gorgeous", he whispered into your ear before the ceremony began.

"Thanks, you look not too bad yourself", you joked winking. He chuckled and you turned around to the priest.

You spoke your vows and exchanged rings. You weren't going to cry but Yoongi's beautiful words made you tear up immediately.

You were surprised how quickly things have changed between you after you had made up.

Suddenly you found yourself deeply in love with him and didn't even hesitate to show your love towards him.

He had a harder time to express his feelings about you but you could see how he was doing his best. You cherished the small things.

You loved it when he randomly brought flowers home once or when he left work earlier to comfort you because you were stressing about the wedding. These moments made you love him even more.

"And now, you can kiss the bride", the priest told him and you faced each other.

He cupped your face in his hands and pulled you into a sweet kiss. He has never kissed you with so much love and passion.

You smiled and quickly dried off your cheeks before you took his hand and walked down the corridor while you were showered with rose petals.

The rest of the wedding flew by too fast and you had the best time celebrating with him and the rest of BTS.

You loved it when Namjoon came up to you and told you that he never saw Yoongi this happy. After you told everyone goodbye you also drove home. Your home.

"So what did you say earlier?", he said as you walked inside tired and exhausted, but his tone has changed completely. He was speaking in a deep and seductive way.

"You said I don't to look too bad myself?", he repeated your words raising an eyebrow. He approached you slowly until you couldn't back off anymore.

"Just admit it", he continued placing his hands firmly on your hips, "you wanted to say that I looked goddamn hot." You smiled sheepishly and bit your lip to contain your smirk.

"You looked like a very cute cat", you said and quickly escaped him before he could catch you.

"How dare she?", he hissed before he ran after you, "that screams punishment."

One week later

The door bell rang and you got up from the couch to open the door. It was late in the afternoon and you were already home because you took off work early today.

"Here's your package", the parcel carrier said handing it to you.

"Thank you", you said smiling politely.

"Can you please sign here, Mrs Min", he said and you flinched at the mention of your new last name.

You smiled happily to yourself and brushed over the golden ring on your finger lost in your thoughts.

"I'll do it", Yoongi's voice sounded next to the carrier and he put his sign on the receipt. Yoongi shook his head at your dreamy behaviour and you both went inside.

"If you are done staring at your wedding ring, I'd like to get my welcome kiss", he said chuckling.

You laughed and went over to him to connect your lips. He put his arms around your waist and you rested your head on his chest.

You closed your eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Everything went so well with him and you almost forgot that this was originally a set up by your agencies.

"You know that I love you, don't you?", you whispered inhaling his scent.

"I do, baby", he said and you could hear the smile in his voice, "and you know that I love you more." You smiled and tiptoed to peck his lips in response.

"I do."