Chapter 7

He made sure that everything was fine for you and that you were comfortable on the couch.

You couldn't ignore the affection towards you, as if... he softened for you. You pushed that thought aside and made your way to the bathroom.

You slept quite well, his couch was actually really comfy. You didn't talk much yesterday evening and you were too tired anyway. You freshened up and walked back into the living room to collect your stuff.

"Morning", he said in his deep morning voice and handed you a cup of coffee.

"Good morning", you said and sipped on your cup.

"How did you sleep?", he asked not looking into your eyes.

"Good", you answered honestly and enjoyed the view over the city.

"Well, that's good, you'll have to get used to it anyway when you move in", he said and was about to leave the kitchen.

"I'm not going to move in with you", you said laughing at the ridiculous thought.

"That's the plan though", he said raising an eyebrow.

"What? -", you couldn't ask any further questions because your phone rang.

"Hello?", you asked annoyed.

"Good morning, Y/N", it was your manager, "where are you?"

"I'm at - I'm somewhere", you lied ignoring Yoongi's smirk.

"We need you over at your apartment to get your stuff ready for the move", he said and you could hear voices in the background.

"What? I am not moving", you said forcefully and looked over to Yoongi who seemed to quite enjoy the show.

"But this is part of the whole thing", he said irritated, "we told you about it."

"No you didn't!", you said enraged and desperately, "whatever, I'm coming."

You were bound due to the contract. You gave in because there was no way out of this. You groaned and grabbed your purse.

"I'm sorry. If it was my choice, I wouldn't make you live here", he said almost meekly.

"Don't be sorry", you spat, "you should apologise for what you did years ago." A hurt look distorted his face but he didn't say anything. You nodded and left calling someone to pick you up.

"I'm back", you called and Ann appeared in the doorway.

"Hi", she said taking your pissed look as a hint, "I tried to stop them but they already packed your stuff."

"It's okay. I found out it's less exhausting if I stop caring", you said with a weak smile and she nodded.

"So what are the plans for today?", you asked already getting a headache.

"You have to go to an award show with him tonight", she informed you leading you to your changing room.

"Whyyy?", you whined and sat down on the chair.

"Your manager said that you should go, you know, as his girlfriend", she said searching for your dress for tonight, "I think they'll announce your engagement tonight."

"Oh", you blurted and sighed. Maybe it really is better to just let go.

"Wow that dress is even prettier than the last one", you gasped when Ann showed it to you.

It was a violet dress with a v neckline and a cutout on the back which accentuated your waist.

"It is, isn't it?", she said and passed her hand over the fabric, "now, let's get you ready. We don't have much time left."

You arrived at the award show but you couldn't spot him anywhere, because he was preparing for stage already.

You were the center of attention and more photos than ever were taken. The news about you and Yoongi spread quickly.

You sat down on your seat next to other idols when suddenly the lights went out. The fans started screaming and BTS appeared on stage.

Your jaw dropped because of their massive performance. You were blown away by Yoongi's powerful rap and caught yourself staring at him in awe.

Time flew by and you weren't surprised that they received three awards. You cheered for them and also felt a bit proud of him.

He is really an amazing rapper. You saw how BTS got off stage and you prepared to meet Yoongi and continue your little show, when you spot Dan in the crowd.

He made his way towards you and pulled you into one of his friendly hugs you loved so much.

"Hey, Y/N. How are you?", he asked smiling at you. You were about to answer when you felt a strong arm around your waist, softly brushing over your bare skin. You shivered and lost control for a second.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi, her fiancé", Yoongi said fiercely next to you.