Chapter 11

You passed your hand over the white fabric decorated with lots of lace. You were standing on a stool and looked in awe at yourself in the huge mirror.
You felt like a princess in this wedding dress, it was so pretty.

"And how do you feel?", Ann asked and dabbed the corners of her eyes with a tissue.

"I feel.. like I'm going to marry a prince", you said chuckling and couldn't take your eyes off the beautiful dress.

You heard a knock on the door and widened your eyes. You knew it was Yoongi who wanted to enter the room.

"DO NOT COME IN", you screamed and Ann helped you to get off the stool.

You changed into casual clothes which took quite a while because of the pompous dress. When you were finished, he was gone and you figured he must be downstairs.

Ann left and you decided to celebrate the day with a glass of wine. You picked an expensive ass wine from Yoongi's wine collection and poured yourself a glass.

You walked into the living room and noticed that Yoongi was standing outside on the terrace with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

You smiled thinking back to the moment when he took you home for the first time and you dreamed about joining him but you fought instead. You went outside and stood next to him.

"Hey", you said in a low voice since you didn't want to ruin the calmness.

"Hey", he said turning his head to you and smiled softly, "good choice."

He nodded towards your glass of wine and you took a sip. The wine was sweat yet quite dull.

You silently enjoyed the view on the city meanwhile you thought about your future with him. It was not going to be too bad if every day was like this day.

"I chose the dress, by the way", he told you resting his hands on the balustrade, "do you like it?"

You gasped and almost choked on your wine. You didn't expect that.

"Yes, I love it", you said honestly.

He turned his head back to the view and you could admire his profile. He really is very handsome and you were lucky you had to marry him out of all men.

You became weak and just let go. You placed your hand on his cheek and gently turned his head towards you.

He blinked surprised as you came closer and softly kissed his lips. He kissed you back after a few seconds and wrapped his free hand around your waist to keep you close to him.

"Are you trying to tell me you fell for me first?", he asked breaking the kiss after a while. You rolled your eyes and he smirked.

"If that means I can have you..", you said smiling, "and if that means I can say that our marriage isn't forced but out of love."

He tilted his head and thought about it playfully but the sparkle in his eyes betrayed him.

"Yes, it does mean that", he finally said. You laughed and flashed a smile at him. How could he make you feel so happy?

He leaned in to kiss you again and pulled you closer by your waist. The tempting feeling of his tongue on your lips made your mouth fall open.

He explored your mouth with his tongue and you felt how your knees gave in. He put down his glass and you tightened your grip behind his neck digging your nails into his skin because of the pleasure of his touch.

Your heart raced and you knew you wanted more. You wanted to get this to another level. The glass in your hand slowly slipped through your fingers, but he quickly took it from you.

He placed it on the small table beside you, never taking his hands off you. His lips moved from your lips to your jaw and further down.

He created patterns on your skin with his tongue making your head fall back. He sucked on your skin and gently tucked it between his teeth.

You felt a slight burn but right afterwards he placed a wet kiss on the spot and the pain disappeared.

You grabbed his collar managing to open the first few buttons of his shirt before he slipped his hands under your t-shirt.

His fingers sent shivers down your spine and you knew there was no going back.

He looked at you questioning and you gave him a small nod. He took your t-shirt off and picking you up by the back of your thighs carrying you inside.

You didn't know he couldn't only make feel happy but also so good until that night.