Dear Sasuke, See You Later

I hesitated, deciding if I should check up on Sasuke or not. It's been awhile since Sasuke was badly injured by Itachi. It's been awhile since Naruto brought Lady Tsunade to heal Lee and Sasuke. Now, it's been a week since I've witnessed the almost fight between Naruto and Sasuke atop the hospital. I didn't bother asking anymore details from Naruto. He began to start looking more solemn and I didn't think bringing it up would help with the situation at all.

So now here I was, seconds from knocking on my comrades door. He's been released from the hospital but he's been more distant, more quiet. It made us worried, shocker to me at the least.

I knew for a fact ever since Sasuke has received that mark, he's been acting like that. I shook my head, not hesitating, and knocked on his door. Seconds passed as I waited for him to open the door. The door slowly creaked open and I tilted my head slightly to peek in.

"Sasuke?" I whispered, my voice slightly cracking from not talking in a while.

"Hn." He closed the door and I heard a lock being undone before he fully opened the door. He motioned me to come in and I swiftly closed the door behind me. We walked into the living room and silence over took us.

He sighed, "Did that Dobe send you?"
His gaze didn't reach my eyes as he looked down.

"Actually, he didn't. I sent myself here on my own, if its okay with you." He beckoned me to sit down and I did so. "Can I ask you something, Sasuke?"

"Nani?"

I clenched my fists tightly. This question has been haunting my dreams and now I finally had the chance to ask him. "Are you gonna go after Itachi?"

He didn't hesitate. "Of course I am."

I moved closer, "You know you don't have to do any bidding for Orochimaru."

"Look Tsuki, I know what your trying to do. I planned on leaving tomorrow night, so far your the only one I told. The thing is I'm trusting you won't tell anyone, especially your little boyfriend?"

I raised a brow, "Boyfriend?"

Sasuke chuckled slightly. He stood and crossed his arms. "Your so oblivious, just like he is. But it's weird how he can express his feelings when he can't understand others."

I didn't ask who he was talking about but I proceeded with the conversation. "You know Sasuke, when I first saw you and Itachi training, he seemed pretty nice. But his smiles always seemed broken, Ive noticed it for a while. Then when you suddenly stopped talking to me, I knew I lost someone else important to me. For a long time I wondered why you went to the hospital. I over heard The Third saying that Itachi killed the whole clan. What I'm trying to say is.. what if he had a reason to do it?"

He tched in annoyance. "No one haves a reason to suddenly kill their own clan, their flesh and blood. Wouldn't you be doing the same Tsuki? Going after whoever killed your clan?"

Shivers went up my spine. A forbidden name lingering on the tip of my tongue. "I... already found out who did it."

Sasuke seemed shocked but nodded as he wanted me to continue. "When Yuki suddenly appeared during the Chunin exams, she told me it was actually our grandfather. I always thought he looked like Naruto and could possibly be related to him. But he's not, I have no reason to hate Naruto now. My grandfather, Rio, his hair is blonde because he was in a bleaching accident. The scar was from my father and his eyes... they lack the bright blue eyes Naruto haves."

Sasuke suddenly grabbed my hand, pulling me closer. "Then go after him, come with me Tsuki! I know we'd be leaving behind a lot but your like family to me. And suddenly, we lost someone precious to us, a long time ago."