I Swear [Muichiro Tokito]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~I Swear 💜Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader

~I Swear 💜
Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"You seem to be staring Tokito-kun." Shinobu said to the young boy as she patched up his arm. "Tokito-kun, what are you thinking about? You're thinking about (Name)-san aren't you?"

Muichiro's blank stare went from the beautiful girl training with butterflies surrounding her to the violet eyed girl who was patching his arm.

He looked at Shinobu for a second then back at (Name) who was training. He sat there with a blank stare.

"I swear I'll kiss her one day."

*****

Muichiro Tokito stole (Name)'s first kiss, and although the turquoise eyed man does not show any emotion, he had butterflies in his stomach when he leaned in and kissed her underneath the moonlight.

Shinobu stood in front of the Butterfly Estate smiling at the couple.

(Name) climbed down off the rooftop after bidding Muichiro goodbye and walked back to her estate still blushing over the kiss.

"Tokito-kun!" Shinobu called happily. Muichiro's eyes slightly widen at the call of his name. "So you finally did it huh?" The Insect Pillar said with a smile.

There was a faint blush on the boy's cheeks but he composed himself properly. He stared at Shinobu who was all giddy at the fact that Muichiro finally kissed (Name).

He jumped off the roof and swiftly landed on the ground.

"I swear I'll date her one day."

*****

"(Name)...will you go out with me?" Muichiro asked blankly even though (Name) could clearly see him turn red by the second.

She let out a giggle that Muichiro absolutely adored. "Yes! I will go out with you!" She smiled, crushing the boy in a hug, kissing him all over his face.

She bid him goodbye and skipped towards her estate while Muichiro stared at her with his usual blank face until she was completely out of his sight.

"Oh my! So you two are a thing now? How cute!" Shinobu praised.

Muichiro whipped his head towards the sound of her voice. She sat at the edge of the rooftop of her estate smiling brightly.

"What's the plan now?" Shinobu asked, curious at what the Mist Pillar would say next. Everything he says seems to come true and she would like to hear what his next step was.

Out of all the crazy things Muichiro has said so far, she couldn't believe at what the turquoise eyed man said this time.

"I swear I'll marry her one day."

*****

Muichiro and (Name) ran down the aisle as the other pillars threw white rose petals at them. (Name) was crying out of pure joy as she smiled at Muichiro.

"I love you!" (Name) screamed at Muichiro over the loud cheers. She clutched onto his arm and kissed his cheek.

A wild phenomenon, the other pillars were shocked as well. Muichiro smiled.

"I love you more (Name)." He smiled wider.

At the reception, everyone was congratulating the newly wed. "So what happens next!" Shinobu asked all giddy, nudging the man next to her.

Muichiro and (Name)'s love life has now turned into her favorite love story. It was entertaining for her to see the two youngest pillars fall in love.

"I swear I'll have kids with her one day."

*****

"(Child's Name)! Stop that!" (Name) yelled as she ran after Muichiro and her's first child. "Let go of that sword right now young man\lady!"

(Child's Name) continued to run around, giggling while holding a wooden sword that was used for training.

Obanai just so happen to be passing by as (Child's Name) bumped into his leg. He\She fell to the floor and looked up at the person who he\she accidentally hit.

"M-Mommy!" He\She yelled. (Child's Name)'s eyes started to water as he\she saw the snake around the man's neck.

Thinking the worst of the worst, he\she thought this was his\her punishment for stealing the training equipment.

"Obanai, sorry if (Child's Name) caused you any trouble." (Name) panted as she ran towards the two.

"M-Mommy! The snake's gonna bite me!" (Child's Name) wailed. "Sorry for stealing your sword.." (Child's Name) apologized as he\she dropped it in front of the taller man.

Obanai, though no one could really tell, smiled at the child in front of him. "Just listen to your mom next time kid." He instructed as he patted Muichiro's child.

"I-I will!" He\She said, hugging (Name)'s leg.

"You've got quite a family there.." Shinobu said to Muichiro as they observed the scene from afar.

"Dare I ask...what's next?" Shinobu turned her head to the Mist Pillar.

"Nothings next." He plainly said.

"W-What?! Something always happens next!" This love story is not over yet. At least, that's what Shinobu believed in, she wanted this real life book telling to keep going just a little while longer.

"I've been swearing for too long." The Mist Pillar said with a sigh, "So this one's my last.."

Shinobu leaned in, she was at the edge of her seat, wanting to know the last thing Muichiro has to say before his love story with (Name) comes to an end.

"I swear...

my child will be the next Mist Hashira."