Sweet [Tanjiro Kamado and Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Sweet 💜Tanjiro Kamado x Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader (Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @Thundergod12345Manga Spoilers!

~Sweet 💜
Tanjiro Kamado x Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @Thundergod12345
Manga Spoilers!

It's short, but this is for @Thundergod12345, you're going through a tough time right now so I hope this makes you feel better :)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Agreements. Tanjiro and Zenitsu took their agreement to share (Name) very seriously. Promise to not get jealous of each other, promise to look after her, etc.

they set fire to the world around them

"Happy Valentine's Day (Name)-san!" Tanjiro greeted, giving the girl a bouquet of roses.

Flustered, she accepted it with gratitude, "Tanjiro-san, you're too cute."

but they never let a single flame touch her

"Happy Valentine's Day (Name)-chan!!" Zenitsu cheerfully ran towards the girl, holding a ton of chocolate boxes.

"(Name)-chan! Want me to feed you? They're extra sweet, just how you like it!" Zenitsu frolicked around the girl's shorter frame and took out a simple chocolate nugget.

"It's really good, do you like it?!" Zenitsu didn't really pay attention to what she had to say and continued to shove more chocolate pieces into her mouth.

(Name) blocked his hand from putting another piece and hastily swallowed the rest.

"They taste great Zenitsu!" She patted the boy's head and bid him goodbye, making her way to her next class.

*****

"(Name)-san!!"

(Name) was about to leave school grounds until she saw Tanjiro and Zenitsu running towards her.

"Let's go to a cafè together, it is Valentine's Day after all. Let us treat you." Before she could say anything, both boys grabbed her on either side and ran towards who knows where.

"You like sweets right (Name)?" Tanjiro shoved a small piece of the strawberry cake into her mouth.

"I'm sure she's thirsty. Here, have some of this vanilla milkshake!" Two colorful straws were in the glass and Zenitsu signaled her drink out of the pink one while he had a blue one, "Sweet like (Name)!"

"Um...w-why are you guys doing this?" The girl stuttered, unsure as to why she was being pampered all of a sudden.

The two boys looked at each other before diverting their eyes back to her, "Cause it's Valentine's Day!"