Too Damn Pretty [Muichiro Tokito]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Too Damn Pretty 💜Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader Request By: @4126wz

~Too Damn Pretty 💜
Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader
Request By: @4126wz

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) (Last Name) was Muichiro's girlfriend. Very shocking that the emotionless Pillar could actually like someone but here he is, head over heels in love with his fellow Demon Slayer.

However, there was one thing about (Name) that pissed him off to the very core.

She was too damn pretty.

Almost half of the corps had a crush on her. Even his fellow Hashira's have expressed a somewhat liking towards the girl.

And with that, it means more competition.

Muichiro wants to make sure (Name) is his. He can not afford to lose her against some weak, lower ranked Demon Slayers.

He has expressed this feeling to (Name) before but the girl just kissed his cheek and told him not to worry, she's all his.

Although that reassured him, it still doesn't stop the nagging voice in the back of his head to murder all the Demon Slayers that have a crush on her.

Muichiro suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, "Mui..are you ok?" (Name) asked.

His grip on the girl's hand subconsciously went tighter, "..I'm fine.."

(Name) glanced at the boy's Muichiro was glaring at and pulled him away, "Ignore them." She whispered as they went to a different booth in the festival.

(Name) happily looked around the variety of foods while Muichiro started to zone out. One of the guys, who have been checking the girl out throughout the whole night, took this as an opportunity to ask her out.

"Hey cutie~"

(Name) tilted her head, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, you can ditch your friend here and go out with me instead."

"I'm out on a date with my boyfriend for your information. And I'm very happy with our relationship."

"Well he doesn't seem to feel the same. Look at him doze off, you should just ditch him and come with me."

Muichiro may have been dozing but that doesn't mean he wasn't listening. He wanted to know what (Name) would say to a jerk like that and was happy to hear what his girlfriend had to say, but this guy was getting on his last nerve.

(Name) smirked, knowing that shit was about to go down, standing behind her boyfriend's taller frame.

"Hey fuck face. This girl's mine." He growled. Muichiro's menacing aura alone was able to shut the guy up and scurry away.

"You told him.." (Name) mused, staring at the guy running away.

"You're mine...He really shouldn't have tried to take you away from me. You're too damn pretty, that's why."

(Name) proudly wrapped her arms around Muichiro's waist from behind and kiss his cheek, "Well this 'too damn pretty girl' is all yours."