The Suitor [Muzan Kibutsuji] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~The Suitor 💙Yandere! Child! Muzan Kibutsuji x Older Sister! Reader Request By: @AnnaRoronoraSecond Part Of: Finally Asked  [Muzan Kibutsuji]

~The Suitor 💙
Yandere! Child! Muzan Kibutsuji x Older Sister! Reader
Request By: @AnnaRoronora
Second Part Of: Finally Asked [Muzan Kibutsuji]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) answered the knock on the door as a young boy around her age stood there along with an assistant. Probably his butler.

"Please to meet you Mademoiselle~" The boy's butler said as he kisses the back of her hand.

"Sebastian, calm yourself. Please forgive him." The boy said as he slightly bowed, "My name is Ciel Phantomhive. (Name) Kibutsuji's suitor."

Muzan eavesdropped from the staircase while having a deathly grip on the railing. He glared at the boy who bowed to (Name).

"May you direct us to your parents, Ms. Kibutsuji." Ciel's butler asked as they entered the mansion.

(Name) shivered, not really knowing what to say, "I-I apologize for the delay of such news," she bowed, "But my parents recently passed away in a car accident."

Their eyes widen, "I'm sorry to hear that..we may come back another time to give you some space to grieve." Ciel was about to drag Sebastian out of the house until (Name) grabbed his sleeve.

'What are you doing..what are you doing? What are you doing?!' Muzan yelled in his head, seeing (Name) hold onto the boy's arm.

"That's alright. The courting may start today. It's what my parents would have wanted." She happily smiled.

Muzan's eyes widen anger, 'I killed them! They're not your problem anymore! Stop it!!' Now Muzan's next targets would be the two males who dare lay their eyes on (Name).

Using his demon powers, he shifted into a cat, approaching (Name)'s legs and rubbed his furry face against her ankle.

Sebastian's eyes widen, "A-A feline.."

(Name) picked up the cat and cradled it in her arms, knowing it was Muzan, "I'm sorry, are you allergic?"

"Quite the opposite.." Ciel spat.

Sebastian blushed and hastily took the cat from (Name)'s arms, "What a magnificent creature!" He praised, softly petting Muzan's head.

Ciel just shook his head and directed his attention towards the girl, "Shall we get started?" He propped his elbow out as (Name) linked her arm with his.

(Name) and Ciel conversed in her garden as Sebastian stayed with (Name)'s 'cat'. Muzan tried scratching the butler's face but he always seems to easily dodge his attacks.

With every passing minute, he's losing precious time to separate (Name) and that Phantomhive guy.

(Name) erupted into giggles when Ciel offered her a rose, "That was a cheesy pick up line."

Ciel ignored her comment and placed the rose behind her ear, "Is this not what a suitor does?"

(Name) heaves, pinching the boy's cheeks, "I don't know what world you live in, but it's been centuries since a pick up line like that has worked on a woman."

Muzan was just itching to stab the guy if only he could escape the butler's grasp. He couldn't blow his cover and expose himself that he's actually the youngest Kibutsuji.

'Ugh! Get away from her!!' He mentally yelled and desperately tried to escape Sebastian's grasp.

*****

"Dinner is served." A series of chiefs and maids arranged the table. Ciel was about to sit next to (Name) until Sebastian placed his hand on the boy's shoulder.

Muzan luckily jumped out of Sebastian's arms and onto (Name)'s lap.

"Young Master, it is improper to indirectly sit with your partner on the first court." He advised.

Ciel confusingly walked to the other side of the room and sat down. He stared at (Name) from the other side of the table and lowly growled.

"May your evening begin."

The two awkwardly began to eat but in reality, Ciel was just staring at his food while (Name) continuously poked at it.

"Converse with the girl, Young Master."

"How am I suppose to talk to her when she's sitting so far away?!?"

Muzan glared from (Name)'s lap and ran across the table. His little legs jumped into Ciel's soup.

"A-Akemi!" Obviously, (Name) couldn't yell out her brother's real name. Cause then the other two would get suspicious.

"I apologize for my cat's behavior. He usually never acts like this.." (Name) explains while pinching the cat's ear.

She grabbed Ciel's arm and took him into her room, "I must give you a change of clothes."

The boy followed with no hesitation as Sebastian picked up the black feline, "That was rude.." However, after a few seconds, he quickly forgave the cat, petting Muzan's head once more.

"This will do.." The girl said as she handed the boy some clothes.

"Thank you." He made his way into the bathroom and shut the door closed. A few minutes have gone by and (Name) was slightly confused.

'Does it take that long to change?' She thought.

Making her way towards the bathroom, (Name) softly knocked on the door, "Are you ok in there?"

Ciel sounded unsure of himself, "U-Um..yes! Everything's fine!" It didn't sound like he was.

She knocked once more, "Do you need any help?"

The sound of the door unlocked and out came a disheveled looking Ciel, "My butler usually dresses me.." He said in partial embarrassment.

"It's ok, I can help you." (Name) started to fix Ciel's shirt cause the buttons were wrongly linked with each other, then she moved onto his tie.

The door suddenly flew open and Muzan was back to his human form, but his eyes were glowing red.

The sight of (Name) touching another man was terrible. But it was all a misunderstanding, she was just helping him dress, not the other way around.

"Oh my~" Sebastian teased.

Muzan dragged both males out of (Name)'s room and locked them outside. He glared at (Name), "What is wrong with you?! Letting him talk and flirt with you like that! You're mine!!"

(Name) walked pass by her brother and softly knocked on her own door, "It was nice meeting you Ciel Phantomhive."

"Dido." She heard from the other side as they left.

Muzan quickly pinned the girl onto the bed and roughly kissed her neck, "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! You're mine!!"

_______________________________
um............surprise??

Special guests: Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis 😌

~Jangmi💫