Confession [Mitsuri Kanroji]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Confession 💜Mitsuri Kanroji x Female Reader Request By: @Expired_Bleach

~Confession 💜
Mitsuri Kanroji x Female Reader
Request By: @Expired_Bleach

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Beautiful. That's all (Name) could really say to describe Mitsuri. That, and smart, kind, and strong. She was everything in (Name)'s eyes.

She has longed to confess to her but how could she? It was so obvious the Love Pillar had feelings for Obanai and it was pretty obvious he had some feelings for the girl as well. And (Name) would absolutely hate herself if she was the reason for Mitsuri's sadness.

And even if Mitsuri returned her feelings, there's no way should could do that to Obanai. (Name) and the Serpent Pillar have been best friends for the longest time.

"(Name)-chan! I have something really important to tell you!" Mitsuri yelled as she jumped into the girl's arms, crushing her into a hug.

Obanai was standing from afar like he was anticipating for something to happen. (Name) started sweating, 'What's happening...' She started to overthink.

Her breathing became irregular when Mitsuri turned to look at Obanai then back at her. The Love Pillar herself also looked worried, while (Name) saw Obanai facepalm at the corner of her eye.

"I-Is something wrong Mitsuri-chan?" (Name) asked worriedly.

"I-I wanted t-to um.." Mitsuri started shaking, "I-I'd like to...um.."

Both girls stood there like idiots while Obanai watched from the tree. The second hand embarrassment he felt from his best friend and fellow swordsman.

"Would you like to come with me to a festival tonight?" Mitsuri rushed her sentence while she bowed, trying to hide her blushing face.

(Name) was baffled, that's all Mitsuri wanted to say? She thought of something worst, "O-Of course."

*****

"I'm such an idiot!" Mitsuri paces back and forth inside Obanai's room while the Serpent Pillar just stared at her.

"You asked for my blessing to date my best friend, I'd say the hard part's over."

Mitsuri tried to give him an angry face, "Confessing is harder!! What if she doesn't like me back?!"

"I doubt that."

Mitsuri just wailed and continued to walk back as forth, "If she rejects me, our whole friendship would be ruined!"

Obanai rolled his eyes at Mitsuri's over exaggeration, "If it makes you feel any better, I'll tag along."

The girl's eyes widen, "YES! Yes! Yes! You go do that!" She yelled as she crushed him into a hug.

"Get off."

*****

Mitsuri saw Obanai standing from afar while she was walking with (Name) around the festival.

"U-Um...(Name)-chan, would you like s-some food?"

The girl just nodded before pointing at a random booth, "I want some Dorayaki."

"Dorayaki?"

"You've never had them??" Mitsuri's appetite was shocking for her thin stature, but (Name) was sure that she has tried almost every Japanese cuisine.

Mitsuri shook her head as a no and glanced at Obanai who was observing her progress. He made some hand signals to push Mitsuri to confess.

'Not yet!' She mouthed as she watched (Name) hand her some of the dessert.

"It's really good! There's some chocolate in between the pancakes." She happily took a bite out of the food while she urged Mitsuri to try.

"Mhm!!" Mitsuri's eyes widen as she continued to shove the food into her mouth.

Obanai facepalmed and threw a pebble behind Mitsuri's back, "Confess!!" He whisper yelled.

'I will!' She mouthed back and softly held onto (Name)'s hands to get her attention.

"T-The fireworks are about to start!" She hastily said and dragged (Name) to the open field.

Obanai was only a feet away while Mitsuri glanced at him one last time. She took a deep breath while the Serpent Pillar gave her a thumbs up.

"(Name)-chan...I like you! I've liked you for the longest time!" She suddenly confessed while (Name) just stared at her.

"(Name)-chan..a-are y-you going to say some-"

(Name) cut her off by placing her lips onto Mitsuri's as the first sets of fireworks shot into the sky.

"I like you too Mitsuri-chan!"

(Name)'s eyes looked back and forth between Mitsuri and Obanai, "Obanai..please.."

The Serpent Pillar ignored her and continued to glare at Mitsuri, "Hang on. I'm not done yet."

Mitsuri rolled her eyes, "Please, I already promised!"

"You'll take good care of her?"

"Yes!"

"You'll treat her right?"

"Yes!"

"And what happens if you hurt her?"

"You'll send Kaburamaru after me.."

(Name) blinked multiple times at this, "Wait what?-"

"Nothing (Name)."

Obanai stared at Mitsuri one last time, "Fine, she has my approval." He sighed.

(Name)'s eyes widen and squealed, she kissed Obanai's head then threw herself into Mitsuri's arms, crashing her lips onto the Love Pillar's.