Gifts and Trinkets [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Gifts and Trinkets 💜Giyuu Tomioka x Female Reader Request By: @bamtootie

Giyuu Tomioka x Female Reader
Request By: @bamtootie

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hi Giyuu-kun!" (Name) cheerfully waves at the Water Pillar who just came back from a mission.

He looked at her with questionable stare before walking away. However, (Name) just shrugged it off, not easily butt-hurt by that kind of stuff.

Later that afternoon, (Name) visited Giyuu's estate and heard him training at the back, "Hello Giyuu-kun!~" She greeted before placing two cups onto the patio she sat on.

"...." Giyuu's face was hard to read, "What are you doing here?"

"I want to watch you train of course!" (Name) beamed, "Water Breathing is one of my favorites."

Giyuu sighed, looking away and continued to train. But deep down, his heart fluttered in delight. The fact that (Name) could have chosen any other breathing style, she favored his.

"Giyuu-kun~ when you get thirsty, drink this!" She happily raised a cup of water before skipping away.

Throughout the whole day, (Name) surprised him with little gifts, thinking it would brighten up his day- it did. But Giyuu doesn't know how to show it.

He kept avoiding the brightly spirited girl, thinking his feelings for her would disappear if he just left her alone. But no. It just made him want her even more.

If they ever cross paths, he would just turn around and take the opposite route. Whenever, she made his way towards him, he would run away. But it just made him feel guilty.

However, (Name) was absolutely oblivious to the man's behavior, and continued to shower him with trinkets and attention.

"Giyuu-kun! Here's a bouquet of flowers I grew in my garden!"

"You didn't have to.."

"Giyuu-kun! I made this bracelet for you so we can match!"

"But I don't wear jewelry.."

"Giyuu-kun! I made you Simmered Salmon with Daikon!"

"......Thank you."

It has always been like this. (Name) surprises the boy with trinkets while Giyuu would try his best to softly turn them down.

Neither of them can really strike up a real, long-lasting conversation cause then it would be (Name) who would do all the talking.

Until one day, it was Giyuu who stood in front of her estate first thing that morning.

"Giyuu-kun? What are you doing here?" (Name) rubbed her tired eyes when she answered the door.

He said nothing and grabbed both her hands, his face showed confusion, almost like he didn't know what he just did. He looked down, "(Name), I like you. I like you a lot," He said bluntly which caught the girl off guard, "and I like the little gifts and trinkets you get for me.." 

Her eyes widen at Giyuu's sudden confession, "Giyuu-kun.." She happily squealed, jumping into the boy's arms, "I like you too! I like you a lot! Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend please!!"

Giyuu smiled for the first time in a while, "Of course."