So Called Fated Soulmates [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~So Called Fated Soulmates 💛Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! OC (Soulmate AU) Request By: @Mins000

Giyuu Tomioka x Female Shy! OC
(Soulmate AU)
Request By: @Mins000

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) was known to be a shy girl, but in all honesty, she is very good at what she does in the Demon Slayer Corps. First Master, working alongside Oyakata-sama.

Considered to be second in command because of her so called talent of being able to see the future. (Name), just by looking at a Demon Slayer, can tell weather or not they have what it takes to become a Hashira, and 99.9% of the time, she's right. Which is what her whole job is about, to search for the next generation of Pillars.

Although, she herself is a Demon Slayer, she doesn't wear the standard uniform nor use the basic nichirin blade. She tends to use a halberd as a weapon and work behind the scenes while Oyakata-sama spoke on her behalf.

Although shy, (Name) was very strict when it came to her job. The one and only time her shyness seems to disappear is when someone dares to question her work ethics or when she's out to slay a demon.

"(Name)-san." Oyakata-sama's voice startled her.

"Oyakata-san! P-Please knock.."

"Sorry (Name)-san...but my dear children.." Oyakata-sama got quiet which made (Name) turn around from her desk.

"What happened to them?"

*****

"T-Those Idiots! What m-makes them think they can defeat an Upper Moon?!" (Name) yelled to no one in particular as she ran up the snowy mountain.

Over the past one hundred years, no Pillar has been able to defeat an Upper Moon, what makes them think they can do that now?!

(Name) ran faster, blowing hot breaths into her hand from time to time to warm them up as she held her cape and hood closer to her. A cape Oyakata-sama instructed her to wear.

As she got closer up the mountain, the smell of blood clogged her nose, 'Shit! Shit! Shit! None of the blood I'm smelling is a demon's!'

Upon arriving to the scene, she was faced with a terrifying sight. Almost half of the Pillars laid limp on the floor but thank goodness they were still conscious. Sanemi, Kyojuro, and Gyomei were the only ones left standing.

'I-Idiots!' (Name) quickly readied her halberd and placed her left hand on the ground, freezing the platform, almost the whole mountain.

The Pillars turned their heads, even the ones who we're about to pass out, "Who's that?" Obanai asked.

However, (Name) was too busy at the moment, "Upper Demon Moon Five..You guys were about to lose to a lower ranked Upper Moon."

(Name)'s shyness disappeared the minute she stepped out onto the battlefield. She rushes up to the demon and in a split second, its head fell to the floor. The demon didn't even have time to block or dodge her attack.