Wonderland [Muichiro Tokito]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Wonderland 💜Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader(Alice In Wonderland AU)Request By: @malenneko25

~Wonderland 💜
Muichiro Tokito x Female Reader
(Alice In Wonderland AU)
Request By: @malenneko25

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

if I had a world of my own,
everything would be nonsense
nothing would be what it is
because everything would be what it isn't

"She's been in this asylum for three months now! How is she not getting any better?!"

"Mrs. (Last Name), I'm sorry to inform you, but things like this have no time limit. We are incapable of knowing weather or not your daughter will get better today or in the next five years."

The woman glared at the doctor while clenching her fist, her crimson red nails digging into her skin, "Well do whatever you can to help my daughter! She is the next heir to the (Last Name) Family and this age is crucial for her!"

"I-I promise, w-we're doing whatever we can!"

"You better!" The woman swiftly turned her heel and walked out of the small office as the doctor sighed in relief.

Petting his cat's hair to relieve any stress, "She's scary. Isn't she Obanai?" He asked his pet cat. That woman never failed to scared the daylights out of him.

*****

"(Name)-san..tell me what you have been seeing this past week."

"I saw BunBun again!" She happily smiled, swinging her legs back and forth on the chair.

"The white bunny you see running down the hallway?"

"Yes! He's so cute..I wish I could live where he does though.."

"Live with him where?"

"Down the rabbit hole of course!"

"Rabbit hole?"

"The rabbit hole that leads to Wonderland! I want to live there so badly.."

".....Can you take me there?"

(Name) grinned, grabbing the doctor's hand and dragging him around the asylum's twisted corridors. His vision started to blur as (Name)'s hand held onto him tighter.

"Dizzy? Yeah, this corridor has that effect." She skipped until the lights turned pink and the floors became tiled with a black and white pattern.