Clumsy Girl [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Clumsy Girl 💙Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! Reader(Kimetsu Academy AU)Request By: @Thundergod12345 Manga Spoilers!

~Clumsy Girl 💙
Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Suicidal! Reader
(Kimetsu Academy AU)
Request By: @Thundergod12345
Manga Spoilers!

Trigger warning! Suicide is not something to be taken lightly. If you're sensitive to these types of topics, I suggest you skip this chapter.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Name)-chan! You have bandages on your arms again!" Nezuko complained.

The girl's eyes widen, she didn't think her fellow classmates would be able to see them through her long uniform sleeves.

"Fell down the stairs again..." She excused.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Inosuke irked her.

"(Name)-chan!!!" Zenitsu giggled, running up to his friend group, specifically, the girl he just hollered out to, "(Name)-chan! Zenitsu missed you so much!" He wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, spinning her in the air.

He looked down and, just like Nezuko, noticed the white bandages when he lifted her up.

"(Name)-chan," He whispered, "What's with the bandages?" (Name) felt her heart skip a beat. Although it sounded nothing more than a whisper, Zenitsu was angry.

"I-I was just telling Nezuko that I fell from the stairs again.." She stuttered.

"Ok~ Just take care of yourself next time, you clumsy girl~" He patted her head.

(Name) released a sigh of relief, Zenitsu seemed to believe it, "Well, I'll see you all later.." She bid all of them goodbye and walked off to her next class.

(Name) never did see them later, anytime after their little meeting for that matter. She avoided them at all cost in fear of them discovering more than what she can cover.

She's just been so depressed. The constant family abuse, being the only child and having no one to talk to, and the terrible surroundings of smoke and liquor always filled her disgusting home.

(Name) absolutely hated it.

If she were to try and seek help from any of her friends, she would for sure think that they would feel weighed down by her need of attention. It drove her mad, if no one needed her, then what's the point in existing?

It was late after school, and (Name) was mindlessly walking around the hallways until everyone from school left. She doesn't want to accidentally bump into anyone she knew. They will probably ask, where she was or what she was doing, and she didn't feel like answering all that stuff.

Not paying attention to where she was going, (Name) tripped over her shoelace and fell to the ground. However, the pain was no where near her father's hits, she kept a blank face and scolded herself quietly for being stupid.

"(Name)-chan!" The same high pitched voice yelled out of concern.

(Name)'s eyes widen, 'What's he doing here?! No one should be in school at this hour.'

"(Name)-chan! I saw you trip! You should be careful next time! You're so clumsy!" Zenitsu warned, tying the girl's shoelaces then checking to see if she was hurt anywhere.

"Yup, you know me..clumsy (Name).." The girl let out a dry laugh while getting up.

"Well then, can't let a clumsy girl walk home alone!" He linked his arm with hers and dragged her out of the school.

(Name) was hesitant. She didn't want Zenitsu to find out the truth, nor did she want her parents to see her with a boy.

"Let's take this route." Zenitsu took a sharp turn that lead to a quiet sidewalk surrounded with Sakura Trees.

"Hey (Name),"

"Hm."

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Of course not."

"Then, there'a no point in hiding them. Don't you think?"

(Name) stopped in her tracks. Her breathing hitched as she stared at the ground in horror. She was cornered.

"Clumsy girl." Zenitsu took a couple steps ahead of her, hooding his eyes with his hair.

She gulped, "How long have you known?..."

"Ever since you started wearing your blazer during the spring." The wind took a harsh glide making some petals fall.

"You never wore your blazer during the spring, you complain about how the weather is always too hot. You also opted out of gym class even though you weren't injured.." Zenitsu turned around to see (Name) on the verge of tears, "How did I not notice it sooner? You weren't smiling as much as you use to.."

(Name) broke down right then and there. Running into Zenitsu's arms and let out all the tears and pain she's been holding in for who knows how long, "Let's go to my house." He whispered gently.

She finally had someone on her side to put her at ease, to make sure she's safe. Zenitsu wrapped his arms around the girl's upper body, using his hand to shove her head into his chest, "Clumsy girl.."