Class President

Request by @anxiousdemon1107
Small Au where Bill and Dipper are in high school BUT Bill has his powers

Count how many time I wrote announcements.

Side note: VICK AND JEREMY I SWEAR IF YALL READ THIS I WILL PISS IN YOUR BEDS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Third Person POV•

It was another typical day of school. Everyone either joking with friends or avoiding others. Dipper and Mabel running around doing small chores and errands for teachers. Dipper being Class President was a huge accomplishment but very stressful, luckily his favorite twin and president of the yearbook committee was more then happy to help!

As the first bell rings and students start to file into classrooms. Mabel and Dipper part ways as he goes to do announcements and she hurries across the school to art. Dipper got into the office, alone as always. He sits in the rolling chair that is at the small desk with a mic sitting on it. He pulls the papers of what he has to say out of his bag and gets situated. Waiting for the second bell to signal him to start.

Watching eyes twist a smile of amusement as the Class President settles into the room. This mischievous boy was in no way a stranger to the class president. But seeing as the boy who was getting ready to tell the whole school useless bullshit was closeted, he couldn't really say what exactly their relationship is. No matter, this was a great opportunity to mess with him. Bill was invisible in the corner of the room, waiting for the second bell so he could move to a different spot to mess with the other boy.

Just as he's thinking about where to move to, the bell goes off and dipper starts to clear his voice. This is the perfect opportunity. He quietly moves to under the desk. Still unseen by the other. He chuckles to himself as Dipper starts. "Good morning students of Gravity High! I hope you are having a wonderful wednesday!" He continues on reading from the paper as professional as he can. Suddenly he feels something grab his inner thigh. He stops for a moment before catching on and continuing while reaching his hand down and grabbing the see through hand that is slowly caressing his thigh.

Hoping he got the message through he pulled his hand away to turn his page and move onto announcing club meets. Obviously it did not because Bill quickly moved his hand to be groping the others crotch. Dipper slightly jumped in surprise and tried to gather himself enough to not alarm any listeners. He slid his hand down to try to stop it but Bill moved his hand in just the right way for dipper to stop. He hesitantly brought his hand back up and tried very hard to quickly finish the announcements. He moved on to the next section or useless info to deploy onto the students as the boy under the table decided to undo his pants and dive his hand in. Dipper was slightly squirming at this point as he resisted the need to stop the announcements.

Dipper sighed slightly as he realized he was close to being done. A bit too hopeful as he tried to shoot off the last paragraph. When a finger slipped into him he truly struggled to stay on track. He finished the last few lines as Bill was slowly pumping in and out of him. He pulled away from the mic leaning back in the desk chair stifling a moan as Bill continued. "Bill we-" he couldn't even finish his sentence but Bill got the gist. He pulled away and stood, still invisible, walking behind Dipper and whispering a single word. "Bathroom."

Dipper hastily fixed his clothing and got out of the office. He tried to not seem suspicious as he left to office. Once he was far enough away he started speed walking to the secluded bathroom that he and Bill tend to use in these situations. As he walked in Bill was already there. He closed and locked the door behind them. Bill grabbed the smaller boy and pulled him into a heated and sloppy kiss, pushing him against the wall. Dipper gripped the taller boy as the kiss deepened.

The taller boy picked dipper up and continued with the kiss. Quickly both the boys became needy. Everything went so fast. Clothes were pulled and positions were changed. It wasn't long before the taller boy was brutally thrusting into the class President he had bent over the bathroom sink. Even though no one ever really came down that y'all or near the bathroom they still tried their hardest to be quiet, though it was all for nothing the closer they got to finishing.

The bathroom quickly heated up as the boys finished their fun. Both panting and kissing, still fairly needy. Suddenly a bell rang and both boys were startled as they realized it was already time for the next class. They quickly got dressed and went their separate ways trying not to seem at all suspicious.