Fucking Bill Cipher

It's 4:38AM...

I am dying inside but I need that good gay shit so... I'm gonna write some super gay shit. Also this chapter title is the best.

I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Dippers Pov•

It's been four years since weirdmageddon and here I am. Back where it all started. I only wish Mabel would've came. She said she couldn't, too much college stuff to prepare for. I sigh and step off of the bus, Soos is still running the Mystery Shack. He's letting me stay up in the attic like I used to. Stan and Ford should be back in a few weeks but for now it's just me and Soos.

When I walk in Soos helps me with my bags, "Oh, thanks Soos." He shrugs it off, "It's no big deal dude!" We carry my stuff up to my room. Hes about to leave the attic but stops, "Oh and if you need anything... I'm your dude." I chuckle and nod then he leaves.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and flopped back on to the bed. "It's so crazy being back here." It's silent until I hear a voice say, "what do you mean by that?" I jolt up and look towards the voice. "B-bill?! But we erased you!!!"

After a few hours he explains an elaborate story of how he saved Stan's memory but also brought himself back. He also said it's okay because he's changed and now is a good "person" and stays in a human form most of the time.

"Okay... But why are you here?" I ask cautiously. "I wanted to explain before you just saw me and tried to kill me." He said looking at his hands in his lap.
I laughed a bit, "Why would I do that?!" He looked at me confused but didn't answer, he just shrugged. "I mean, you don't even look like yourself. If I saw you I'd just think you were a hot guy." His tan face turned a shade of red.

I walked over and sat beside him on the other bed. "You know why I'm here, right?" I whispered as I placed my hand on his leg. He looked at me blushing even brighter and shook his head, "N-not exactly..." He trailed off. I leaned in a bit closer to his ear and whispered, "I'm hella gay."

Then I kissed him softly on the cheek. His face somehow got even more red. (If possible) He looked at me, "B-but I- I- I thought-" I kissed him because I knew he would never shut up. He kissed back after a second. His arms snaked around my neck as my hands grabbed on to his hips pulling him on to my lap. After a few minutes we broke the kiss. "I'm so confused." He said, still slightly out of breath. I laughed softly and hugged him burying my face in his shoulder leaving my hands on his hips.

Slowly I kiss his shoulder. Then his collarbone. Then I lightly place kisses all over the side of his neck. He makes soft noises everytime I kiss him so I decided to milk it a bit, I slowly picked up his neck and started to kiss and nip him causing him to make louder noises. I smirk against his skin, "Who would've known the most powerful dream demon is so submissive." I said against the soft skin kissing it one more time before making him look at me. His eyes show hunger and he mumbles, "Who would've know that pine tree would end up so dominant." I smirk once more and pull him into a sloppy kiss as I start to unbutton his shirt.

Once his shirt is off we break the kiss to get my shirt off then we reconnect, both hungry for the other. I kiss his neck again and start to unbutton his pants. After a moment he stands and pulls his off and I slid out of mine. In a second I have him pinned down to the mattress and I'm kissing his chest as my hands roam his sides. Suddenly Bill is on top of me kissing down to the edge of my boxers stopping and looking at me for a moment. I nod at him and then he slowly pulls them down and looks at my length. He slowly licks from the base to the tip. He swirls his tounge around the head before he slides it all into his mouth, deep throating as much as he can without gaging. My fingers weave into his golden locks of hair and I pull slightly as he Bob's his head all the way back to the tip. He kissed it then bobs his head up and down the length.

Soon I pull him off and start to kiss him again. Pinning him back down after I pull off his boxers. I chuckle into our kiss then pull away, "Hang on..." I say getting off of the bed and going over to my bags. He sits up and tries to see what I'm doing. When I come back I have lube and a pair of handcuffs. I smirk and handcuff his hands to the head board.

I kiss him again as a put lube on my fingers and line them up at his entrance. I bite his bottom lip as I slide one finger into him, pumping it in and out slowly. Soon he's begging for more I pull out my fingers and started to put the lube on my length. "Pinetree.... Your so slow just fuck me already!" He whined. I smirk as I get and idea. I line myself up and whisper in his ear, "Beg." I say. He sighs angerly, "Please Pinetree, I need you!" I chuckle once more and whisper, "Call me master." His eyes grow, "W-what?! No way!" He yells. I sigh still smirking, "Okay I guess I'll just-" I start to get up but he pulls me back down into a kiss. After a moment he pulls away and say, "Please fuck me, m-master." I smirk and slam into him.

His back arches and he let's out loud moans as I pound into his entrance. "Master!!" He moans out. "I-I'm gonna c-cum." He screams as he cums on to his stomach. I smirk and whisper, "I'm not done yet." He looks up at me with shock in his feature. I start to slam into him again, his back arching as I hit his bundle of nerves every thrust. He cam two more times before I did.

After wards we both laid on the bed out of breath. He looks at me and sighs, "Who would've thought..." He trails off. I raise one eyebrow and look at him, "What?" He laughed, "I'm Bill fucking Cipher..." "Yea and?" I said confused. "And your fucking Bill Cipher." He laughed again this time I joined him.