CHAPTER 3

Life is passing in routine daily for both siddh and chandrika. One day a distant relative came to Chandrikas home and was having talk with her parents when Chandrika came home from her college. She said hello and excused herself as she is not good with any one other than her family. The relatives asked if there is any proposal for her that's when her parents thought its the right time for her marriage.They said no and asked to see if anyone is there who is good for their daughter. They agreed and said there is a boy in their neighborhood and will talk with them and let them know their decision and then they took leave. Her parents didn't asked her if she is ready or not because they feels it's good for her and she never denies them even if she does at fast then they know she will agree bcz she knows it is for her good. They thought to say to her if the boys family shows a green signal. Few days passed by. The boy is none other than Siddharth itself. When his family came to know about this they asked Siddharth about his opinion. As even he also waiting for someone whom he call his he immediately agreed. This resulted in teasing by his two sisters brother in law sis in law and bro.They decided to go to her home as tradition on coming Sunday. Siddh is eagerly waiting for coming Sunday as his instincts say that she is going to be his future wife and drifted off to his sleep. Here chandrikas parents talked with her and said to take leave on Sunday as perspective groom is coming to see her with his family. She didn't say anything as she is habituated to this from childhood.
She thought how is gonna be her future.

From next chaps there will be hero and heroines pov...

Pls do vote and comment