CHAPTER 10

Ramadan Mubarak!!

Thank you everyone.....the book has crossed 400 reads I am very happy.. Happy reading😀😀

Authors pov:

As the days rolled the friendship between them is progressing. They will take time for each other and talk about their day even in their busy schedule. Most of the times it is sidhu talking and chandu listening to him. She talks only when necessary.A month passed by everyone congratulating them, compensating their leave days with extra work.

It is Saturday and everyone are at home watching TV as tomorrow is holiday for all which happens rarely as someone will go to work on Sunday also. After dinner they decided to watch a movie.After arguing a lot on what to watch they settled on watching horror movie. After the movie everyone retired to their rooms.

Siddh pov:

After a lot of days all our family spent our time together happily. This past one month is like a blur with wedding and post marriage rituals pending works.
I am happy being as chandus friend. Though I want to hug her kiss her whenever I see her I always control myself because she already thinks everything is attraction and love is not there in this situation if I do take any step she may mistake my love as some other thing which I don't want to. I should make plans to make her fall for me soon. Today while everyone are watching movie I was watching her with amusement. Though she is feared at the same time she is watching it very keenly as if a surgery is going on. It was fun to watch her face when the ghost appeared suddenly😆😆.

After coming into the room we talked about our day. I also teased her about her fear for ghosts but she tried to defend herself. Even I stopped seeing she is getting anger by my teasing. We finally thought to sleep.After few moments I found someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes to see my wife holding my hand and praying something closing her eyes. I shook her and ask what happened. She admitted that she is seeing ghost if she tries to sleep. I assured her nothing will happen. Suddenly window is moving due to bad weather. She feared more and hugged me. I was shocked at the same time more happy as this is our first hug. I want to thank that horror movie.

When I was about to hug her back  she moved away. I was disappointed. She said sorry and I was confused for what she is saying sorry. And when I asked her for what she said she is sorry for hugging me without permission and as I may not like it.

I pulled her close to me and said I am very much happy to be this close to her ams she doesn't need to ask permission. She hugged me back after sometime. We slept like that only in each other's arms for the first time.

Next day when I woke up I felt very happy and wish to have same sight everyday. She is sleeping like a baby in my arms and we are cuddled up with each other. Though she never speaks much her eyes speak a lot. They always show hidden pain. Even when she smiles it is not wholeheartedly. I have never seen her laughing care free. Even now she has a frown on her forehead even in sleep.

I wish I can replace that frown with a bright smile on her face. There is much time to get up. Let me look at her for some more time. After some time she woke up and went to freshen up. I went to exercise. When I came to room after my work out she is there standing in front of the mirror tying her blouse knots with great difficulty.She is wearing saree which is rare as she never wore saree after marriage. Her waist is on full display diverting my attention to it. It's getting tough to be far from her. I went near to her and stood behind her. She stiffened by my presence. I stared at her from mirror and tied the knots on her back. I don't know what came over me but I started caressing her back. I hugged her from behind and nuzzled my nose in her neck bend. She is not stopping me and taking it is a positive sign and I started peppering kisses all over her neck and shoulder from back. I started caressing her waist. It is very smooth and thin. She leaned over me and kept her hand on my hand which is on her belly. She moved her neck to give me more access. I turned her towards me and she immediately hugged me tight.

I cupped her face and leaned towards her I kissed both her eyes and nose then cheeks. All this time her eyes are closed and she is breathing heavily. I leaned more to kiss her on her lips. When I am inches away from her lips her phone rang and she pulled away from me immediately. We both looked anywhere but each other. To remove this awkwardness I said I'm going to freshen up.

God it is becoming hard day by day to stay away from her.But however I enjoyed our little movement.I don't know when we will take our relationship to next level but I'm happy to wait. Wait is worth and it gives is sweet fruit right. When I came out after dressing she is not there in our room. Daily she will wait for me but today she went alone.When I went down everyone are waiting for me in dining Hall. She never looked at me all the time. She didn't came into the room after breakfast also and now it is almost lunch time. When ever I tried to talk with her she just escaped from me and sticked with mom and nikki.What happened to her suddenly. Wait is it she is regretting our previous movement but she doesn't oppose then. Whatever I don't want her to embarass or regret I will say sorry and give her own time if she is not ready for this. I made a mental note to talk with her after wards about this.

Then the door bell rang and chandus parents came along with her brother. Now I got the reason for her saree. I thanked them in my mind as I like to see her in saree very much but I didn't ask her because may be she will not feel comfortable. We all greeted them and asked about their health and all. Then we  all did our lunch.The whole time when her parents are here chandu is behaving very formally with them she didn't talked much also just asked if everyone are fine and answered their questions. Even now her smile didn't reached her eyes. I didn't behaved this much formally even with my professors also.She laughed wholeheartedly only with her brother and became a chatter box with him when they both are in our room. But when her parents came they both became silent as if a student behaves when principal comes. After some time her family took their leave and went to home.

She is behaving some what better with my mom than her mom. Though I am happy that she is becoming close to my mom but I didn't get it how can any person be like that with their own parents when they are teasing and laughing with her in laws. I should know the reason for this. Then may be I can erase all her pain from her heart. I should know what happened between her and her parents and make them close. I have seen the longing and tears in aunty and uncles eyes when she is very close to them but distant with them.

Hmm seems like I have two missions to make my girl happy.

So how is the chapter?. Is it boring how do u feel about the story so far.?

What do u think the reason for chandus distant behaviour with her parents

And update will be every Monday from now.

If u like it do vote comment and share.....

Stay safe...... Stay healthy......